Every once in a while, you just need to pack as much technology into your bag as humanly possible. Case in point, reader Ben Dereeper's bag, which has just about everything you'd possibly need.
The bag is a Caterpillar Brent. Here's what's inside:
- 2in1 laptop: HP Envy 13
- Stylus: Jot Pro
- SD cards/external HD: Toshiba 500GB
- Battery pack
- Tablet/Smartphone stands
- Bluetooth keyboard: Logitech
- Bluetooth Mouse: Microsoft
- Smartphone: Lumia 640XL LTE
- Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
- Backup GSM's: Nokia Asha 302 and Samsung GT-C3590 (not pictured)
- Tripod: Gorilla Pod
- Card readers: USB/SD/MicroSD & ID & BankCard
- Notebook and Pen
Our Featured Bag series shows the clever ways our readers carry their day-to-day gear.