Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Heineken launches first new beer product in 20 years, why Tetris isn’t the best game of all time, Uber is losing money faster than any tech company ever.
- Today, Heineken launched its first new product in 20 years. Heineken 3 is a premium mid-strength beer with lower calories and carbs that has been billed as “gender neutral”.
- Apparently, you need to update your iPhone now to avoid a major security flaw that takes over your device. Business Insider has the story.
- Okay, we’re verging into hot take territory here, so forgive me in advance. But I think it’s important that we’re clear on this. It’s important that we draw a little line in the sand. Tetris is not the best video game of all time.
- Pro tip to cyclists: Sailing through the air horizontally while gripping your handlebars for dear life is the most efficient way downhill. Observe.
- Uber is losing money faster than any technology company ever, and it’s largely because of an essential component to the company’s operations: The drivers. Gizmodo has the story.