Brief video items of note for Lifehacker readers: Exploding hoverboards, insane Mario 64 techniques, Snoop Dogg swears at flakey Xbox severs and mad scientist Colin Furze makes a giant spinning wheel of firewroks.
- Hoverboards keep catching on fire, and it gets more entertaining ever time. Gizmodo has the video.
- Super Mario 64 player pannenkoek2012 gives a fascinating behind the scenes look at some of the more advanced techniques used for speed runs and challenge videos.
- @#$%ing wack. Snoop vents his frustrations with the Xbox servers.
- Colin Furze is a genius cross madman. And now he has a giant wheel of fireworks strapped to a ute. Yeah it's awesome.
- RIP Alan Rickman, you will be missed.