Brief news items for Lifehacker readers, including: no hoverboards yet but we do have self-lacing shoes, Oculus has announced its launch titles and Foxtel's future is unclear.
- This is not a drill! We now have real-life powerlacing shoes courtesy of Nike! Unfortunately no proper hoverboards yet, but we can wait. Gizmodo's got the story, along with plenty of pictures.
- Playstation VR has everyone excited right now, but Oculus has launch titles — 30 of them, at prices between $US5 ($7) and $US60 ($80). Kotaku Australia has all the details.
- Move over, Roomba, Samsung's POWERbot is the newest robot vacuum cleaner that'll take over your house and keep it clean. Gizmodo Australia has a full review.
- Foxtel's CEO has departed the company, spurring rumours that Telstra could float the pay-TV company. Business Insider has the story.
- Wearing green doesn't have to be kitsch when you're celebrating this St Pat's Day. Make sure you look your best with Popsugar's guide to stylish street fashion in all shades of green.