Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers including: Someone has engineered a Fallout 4 character creator for you to play with before the game's release, Tesla might have to limit its Autopilot feature thanks to irresponsible users and NASA is releasing another important announcement tomorrow morning.
- If you can't possibly last another day between now and Fallout 4's release, check out the tool that lets you get into the nitty-gritty of character creation before the game releases next week.
- NASA is holding another Mars briefing tomorrow morning at 6am AEST, addressing the question of the planet's thin atmosphere. You can watch it right here if you're an early riser.
- People inevitably ruin everything, including Tesla's great new Autopilot system. Read more about it over on Gizmodo Australia.
- Mirvac is pioneering the office of the future. Would you like to work there? Check out the pictures at Business Insider Australia before you decide.
- Gizmodo has collected a whole lot more IT horror stories from their long-suffering computer technicians. Ease yourself into the end of the week by reminding yourself that someone else's job is probably a lot worse than yours.