Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers including: Someone has engineered a Fallout 4 character creator for you to play with before the game's release, Tesla might have to limit its Autopilot feature thanks to irresponsible users and NASA is releasing another important announcement tomorrow morning.
- Kotaku Australia has rounded up some of the best Fallout 4 deals you'll get this close to release, with prices as low as $58. Check out the details here — but don't take too long, stocks are limited for most of these deals.
- NSW Police have discovered one of the worst examples of cable management I've ever seen. Oh, and a huge marijuana growing operation attached to it. Check out the horrifying photos over on Gizmodo Australia.
- Someone's supposedly releasing an app called Rumblr, which they've explained as 'Tinder for fighting'. It's still uncertain whether it's a joke or not, but supposedly we'll find out tomorrow at 9am.
- Australian stocks may be falling, but Business Insider has you covered. Check out everything you need to know over on their site.
- Is it legal for your employer to ask you to take a medical examination after you've taken a sick day? In some cases, it might be. Check out our post here, and make sure you know what your employer can and can't ask of you.