Microsoft has come out with a new version of its Windows 10 Mobile test build for the second time in one week. Here’s what’s been added.
As with the previous build, version 10572 is available to Windows Insiders on the Fast ring program and requires users to roll their devices back to Windows 8.1 first. Once that’s done, users have to install the Windows Insider app, select the Fast ring option, reboot their phones and Windows 10 Mobile test build 10572 should automatically download and be installed.
Here’s what’s included in build 10572:
- Get notifications on your PC from Cortana for missed calls. You can then opt to send a text back to the caller straight from the PC.
- Skype messaging, calling and video experience. Skype messaging apps now supports GIFs as well. Winner.
- Improvements to Cortana’s capabilities.
- Ability to save offline maps to a SD card on your phone.
- Storage setting improvements.
Microsoft has also fixed a number of previously known issues with Windows 10 Mobile test build 10572. You can find out more about this as well as detailed notes on the new features over on the official Windows Blog.
[Via Windows Blog]