Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Five games you need to play when you get a new phone, Tony Abbott saves the universe, iPhone 6 Versus iPhone 6 Plus.
- In the market for a flagship smartphone? Here are five cutting-edge mobile games that need to be at the top of your list.
- Screen Junkies’ latest video provides ample proof that Xavier wasn’t the best choice to lead the X-Men; at least not in the classic animated series from the ’90s. What a wimp.
- A slightly malevolent Tinder user decided to find out how many people who could convince to meet up with his obviously fake profile at the same time. Then he filmed the fallout.
- Both the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus are great phones, but is there any real difference in how they work beyond the screen size? This Gizmodo video explains all.
- A YouTuber from “Team Australia” has taken iconic scenes from movies and inserted Tony Abbott into them. Whichever way your politics lean, the results are pretty hilarious.
The Cheapest NBN 50 Plans
Here are the cheapest plans available for Australia’s most popular NBN speed tier.