Showers can be tough to clean. Most of the time, we only remember to do it when we’re already showering. Check out these easy tips for keeping that shower looking its best.
The folks at Apartment Therapy put together a list of quick tips for keeping your shower sparkling. They include:
- Cover your shower faucet with bag of vinegar and secure with a rubber band. Leave it there overnight and you’ll have a clean shower head without all the scrubbing. (This is one we’ve touched on before.)
- Soak your shower curtain in a salt water bath for a few hours, let it dry, then rehang. The salt is a chemical-free way to fight against mildew.
- Try cutting the bottom edge of your shower curtain liner with pinking shears. The uneven edges facilitates water dripping, and reduces the chances of icky mould.
- Keep a Scotch-Brite dispensing dishwand in the shower filled with equal parts vinegar and dishwashing detergent. It’s easier to remember to clean when the tools are right there, and you can do it while you’re already in the shower.
- To keep shower doors clean, buy an inexpensive squeegee and use it every time you shower. The few seconds it takes you to do will dramatically reduce the amount of soap scum build up on the glass.
Hit up the full post at Apartment Therapy for more.
How to Clean Your Shower and Keep it That Way: 5 Quick Tips [Apartment Therapy]