Cult of Mac has created a two minute video briefly demonstrating a bunch of new features in OS X Mountain Lion that Apple neglected to mention in their official overview. Check out the video above to see them all, but here are the most notable:
- Access sharing options directly from Quick Look.
- Search for applications in Launchpad.
- Messages works with AIM as well as iCloud.
- Apple Mail has a Priority Inbox-like feature called VIP.
- AirPlay can be set as a sound output device for your entire computer.
- Software Update lives in the Mac App Store.
- Search directly from the URL bar in Safari.
- Accounts for Flickr, Vimeo and more can be added directly from System Preferences.
- Interface enhancements have been made to Dashboard, the Universal Access system preference pane and other areas to make them more iOS-like and easier to use.
Of course, these features are subject to change or disappear over the coming months as Mountain Lion continues to be developed. Hopefully they'll stick around, however, as they're all pretty nice new additions to OS X.