Lifehacker’s very own automated file manager, Belvedere, updates today with a handful of new features, bug fixes and more. Here’s the full changelog.
Belvedere contributor Matt Shorts has thoughtfully added all kinds of useful new functionality into this release, including:
- Added regex support
- Added rule copy/move support
- Added new actions:
- print action
- move and leave shortcut action
- custom actions
- Added rule prioritization
- Added is >= and is
- Added Growl for Windows support
- Enhanced file rename action
- Changed sleeptime to be more user friendly
- Changed handling of duplicate rule names; mirrored windows approach (i.e. (1), (2), etc)
- Fixed bug that did not allow duplicate folder names, but different paths
- fixed bug that did not allow the “is not in the last” verb to work properly
If you’re new to Belvedere, check out our guide to automatically cleaning and organising your desktop, downloads and other folders. Download the latest release from the Belvedere homepage.
Huge thanks to Matt Shorts for his continued updates and maintenance to Belvedere!