Top Stories Small Business & Startups
- Top 10 Entrepreneur Tips From The Founder Of Crazy John's
- Working Remotely Doesn't Mean You Should Work From Home
- How To Know When It's Time To Quit A Side Gig
- Will 'Pay Freeze Or Sacking' Soon Be The Norm?
- Myer CEO Makes At Least 10 Times More An Hour Than His Staff
- Are Aussie CEOs Getting Massively Higher Wages Than The Rest Of Us?
One year ago, Crazy John’s Australia finally shut down, with all remaining stores for the once-prominent phone provider rebranded as Vodafone outlets. To mark that anniversary, here are 10 lessons for entrepreneurs from its late founder, John Ilhan.