Top Stories Small Business
- Should You Turn Your Hobby Into A Business? Five Questions To Ask
- Building Your Business: The Complete Guide
- Managing Your Business Finances For Growth
- Share Your Wisdom: Our Guide To Business Forums
- Solve Problems Like An Entrepreneur By Focusing On The Process
- How To Minimise Waste In Business Tech
Many small business experts agree that a ‘chasm’ exists within the early life stages of small businesses. What they mean by this is that within the first three to five years of a small business’ life, it will have to undergo some significant changes to successfully develop into a medium sized business, and enter the next stage of growth. For many businesses, a major focus at this stage is raising capital. It allows them to bring on more staff, purchase equipment, reach a broader market and start turning some of those small ideas into big realities.