Top Stories Small Business
- Five Warning Signs That A Business Is Failing
- How I Succeeded: OneShift's Gen George
- Lessons In Management From Qantas And Myer
- What Will Happen To Coles And Woolworths In 2015?
- Successful Entrepreneurs Share Their Best Small Business Advice
- How To Hire A Developer To Build An App For Your Small Business
When companies fail, our first instinct is to start pointing fingers. Usually we point them at the people at the top — the chairman or chief executive. They were in charge, after all; the decisions that drove the company to the wall must have been made by them. Whatever went wrong is their fault. Change the leaders and the problem will go away.