Top Stories relaxation
- How You Can Learn To Finally, Really Relax
- The Busy Person's Guide To Reducing Stress
- Why You Should Always Take A Two-Week Holiday
- What Happens To The Brain When You Meditate (And How It Benefits You)
- Top 8 Relaxing Projects To Soothe Your Overworked Mind
- The Four Elements Of Physical Energy And How To Master Them
Waking up in the middle of the night with anxiety can ruin anyone’s night. You’re panicked, frustrated, worried, and you may not sleep well even if you do manage to doze. You don’t have to sit awake all night though. Here’s how anxiety messes with our sleep, and how you can fight back.
iOS/Android/Web: If you’re trying to do more mindful meditation, you may need some help starting out. This app reminds you to meditate during the day and gives you easy suggestions for your first few times.
Although you might be passionate about what you do, you don’t need to be stressed to do it well. In fact, you may actually perform your best when you’re the most relaxed.
The right kind of music can soothe us into a perfect state of relaxation. Add this scientifically based, hour-long video to your nighttime playlist to get more sleep.