Top Stories motivation
- The Importance Of Self-Awareness, And How To Become More Self Aware
- The Complex Links Between Happiness And Motivation
- How To Develop Your Mental Toughness
- Why Great Ideas Always Come In The Shower
- Six 30-Day Challenges To Help You Learn More And Form Lasting Habits
- The Best Productivity Tricks You Can Learn From Rock Stars
Developing your mental toughness can help you be more emotionally resilient, push you to go further and harder, and build armour to persevere against the bullets that life fires your way. It’s not as easy to just “be tougher” though. Here are some tactics to toughen up your mind for life’s hard knocks.
Jerry Seinfeld might disclaim any responsibility for the productivity “secret” that bears his name, but the approach — marking a calendar every time you achieve a task and aiming not to break the sequence — has proved popular. Lifehacker reader Ched has a suggestion to make it even more effective.