Top Stories motivation
- The Best Way To Recover After An All-Nighter
- Why You Should Be Tracking Your Habits (And How To Do It Well)
- How To Recover From An Unproductive Day Like It Never Happened
- How To Use Your Temptations To Build Better Habits
- How To Overcome Workload Paralysis And Get Back Into Action
- 'Good Enough' Isn't Always Good Enough
“Follow your passion” may not always be the best advice. If you have to be passionate about your work before you ever start, you might leave a lot of opportunities behind. Instead, start following the opportunities you have and apply your passion.
Even the work you love has the potential to wear you down and get you stuck in a rut. If your job is starting to feel like a grind, looking back to where it all began can help get you refocused.
You know that fitspiration is bad for your motivation, but it can be appealing — and sometimes you find yourself staring at a poster mid-workout thinking “maybe I do need to go hard or go home.” Try some of these replacement sayings to get your mind back on track.