Top Stories mac
- The Best Privacy And Security-Focused Web Browsers
- How To Unlock Hidden Settings In Your Favourite Software
- Let's Talk About OS X Yosemite's Privacy Issues
- The Best Apps That Take Advantage Of Yosemite's New Features
- Top 10 Hidden Features Of OS X Yosemite
- How To Fix OS X Yosemite's Biggest Annoyances
Your web browser knows a lot about you, and tells the sites you visit a lot about you as well — if you let it. We’ve talked about which browsers are best for privacy before, and the best tools to lock your browser down, but there are also entire browsers designed to keep your data as secure and private as possible. Let’s take a look at some of them.
iOS/Mac: We’ve seen plenty of options for display mirroring between a Mac and an iPad, but they tend to be laggy because they work over Wi-Fi. Duet Display fixes that problem by only working over a wired connection.
Mac: There’s plenty of software out there to customise your Mac, but EasySIMBL takes a different approach. Instead of an app with a bunch of options, EasySIMBL lets you install your own plugins to customise apps, OS X and more.
Mac: Handoff in iOS 8 allows you to take a phone call on your Mac computer running Yosemite. With Call Recorder for FaceTime, you can record that call.