Top Stories mac
- Lifehacker Pack For Mac 2014: Our List Of The Best Mac Apps
- How Scrivener Helped Me Organise All My Writing
- The Easiest Way To Install Android's ADB And Fastboot Tools On Any OS
- How To Get The Best Experience From TeamViewer
- All The New Stuff In OS X 10.10 'Yosemite'
- Five Apps To Make Your iPhone And Mac Work Together Even Better
The OS X Yosemite public beta is out, and since it’s beta software, you need to exercise some caution before you install it. That doesn’t mean you have to miss out on all the fun. Here’s how to install the beta without messing up your whole system.
Windows/Mac: We’re fans of Hemingway because it makes it easy to glance at a block of text and edit it by highlighting all your syntax. Now, the webapp is available for Windows and Mac.
Windows/Mac: Dashlane, one of our favourite password managers, just took the wraps off its latest version. Dashlane 3 now features emergency contacts who can access your passwords if you’re unable to, secure password sharing for teams or families, and it’s even lighter on system resources than ever.
Mac: iTerm 2, our favourite terminal emulator for Mac, updated today with a lot of handy new features. These include support for triggers and a toolbelt feature.