Top Stories mac
- How To Customise The Look And Functionality Of Mac OS X
- Lifehacker Pack For Mac 2014: Our List Of The Best Mac Apps
- How Scrivener Helped Me Organise All My Writing
- The Easiest Way To Install Android's ADB And Fastboot Tools On Any OS
- How To Get The Best Experience From TeamViewer
- All The New Stuff In OS X 10.10 'Yosemite'
Mac: Hopefully, you’re backing up all your data in multiple places. This might include using both Dropbox and Box, or Flickr and Picasa. Unfortunately, this redundancy makes it hard to browse all those files. Cloud Commander helps organise it all.
Web/Android/iOS/Mac/Chrome: Wunderlist is already one of our favourite to-do apps, and today it just got better. Wunderlist 3 brings speed improvements, real-time syncing across devices, public to-do lists you can share with the web, a Do Not Disturb mode and an updated UI.
Windows/Mac/Linux: If you’re looking for a great audio editor, our favourite is Audacity. If you’re looking for something a little faster and trimmer that’s a little more approachable, Ocenaudio is worth checking out. It’s free, flexible and cross platform.
The OS X Yosemite public beta is out, and since it’s beta software, you need to exercise some caution before you install it. That doesn’t mean you have to miss out on all the fun. Here’s how to install the beta without messing up your whole system.