Top Stories exercise
- Why Sports Drinks Are Pointless For Most People
- Dolph Lundgren Shares His Top Five Life Hacks
- Dolph Lundgren Shows Lifehacker How To Break People
- What To Eat After Exercise For The Best Recovery
- Science Confirms Why Your Workplace Needs A Standing Desk
- What To Do When You Feel Too Embarrassed To Exercise
You don’t have to commit an hour every day to a yoga practice to reap the benefits. In less than five minutes a day, you can learn new yoga poses.
Last week, we matched biceps with The Expendables‘ Dolph Lundgren during some hand-to-hand combat training — click here to see the video. During this mildly terrifying experience, we also asked Dolph to share his tips for maintaining a perfect life balance. Read on for his top five life hacks.
Today we caught up with action movie demi-god Dolph Lundgren who was in town to promote Optus’ new “Switch” offerings. During his visit, Dolph agreed to show off some hand-to-hand combat techniques for beginners.
iOS (Android coming soon): Fittr is a mobile app that helps you get and stay motivated to get in shape and find workouts that you can do safely. Those workouts adapt to you over time, getting more challenging as you progress, and backing off if you have trouble.