- The Basics Of Music Production: Recording Audio
- Novelty And The Brain: Why New Things Make Us Feel So Good
- Xbox One Internals: What Are Azure And Hyper-V Really Doing In There?
- How To Install Linux On A Chromebook
- Focus More On Your Brain And Less On Your Diet To Lose Weight
- Windows Azure In Australia: Everything You Need To Know
When your computer starts behaving strangely or won’t boot, a rescue disc is the ideal way to troubleshoot the issue and see if you can isolate the problem. There are plenty of great system rescue discs available if you need a tool to save your ailing system. This week we’re looking at five of the best, nominated by our readers.
Windows only: Create ISO-format disk images quickly and easily with Free ISO Creator. After downloading and installing the software, all you have to do is click Add File(s) or Add Folder to choose the data you want included in the image, select a name and location for the ISO file with “Save ISO As…” and click Convert. You can even create a bootable disk image by clicking Options and selecting the appropriate IMG file. Now you can burn the image to disk with ISO Recorder or mount the image as a virtual drive in Windows with the Virtual CD-ROM Control Panel, Clonedrive or Daemon Tools. Free ISO Creator is a free download for Windows. Free ISO Creator [via Download Squad]