- These Are The Toughest IT Roles To Fill In Australia
- How To Beat The Sunday Night Blues And Get More Out Of Your Weekend
- How To Rebuild Your Finances After Draining Your Emergency Fund
- Netflix's Game Of Thrones Alternatives Are Downright Weird
- What To Do When A Co-Worker Becomes Your New Boss
- Tricks And Downloads That Make Netflix Even More Awesome
When your computer starts behaving strangely or won’t boot, a rescue disc is the ideal way to troubleshoot the issue and see if you can isolate the problem. There are plenty of great system rescue discs available if you need a tool to save your ailing system. This week we’re looking at five of the best, nominated by our readers.
Windows only: Create ISO-format disk images quickly and easily with Free ISO Creator. After downloading and installing the software, all you have to do is click Add File(s) or Add Folder to choose the data you want included in the image, select a name and location for the ISO file with “Save ISO As…” and click Convert. You can even create a bootable disk image by clicking Options and selecting the appropriate IMG file. Now you can burn the image to disk with ISO Recorder or mount the image as a virtual drive in Windows with the Virtual CD-ROM Control Panel, Clonedrive or Daemon Tools. Free ISO Creator is a free download for Windows. Free ISO Creator [via Download Squad]