- 20 DIY Halloween Costume Ideas For Lazy People
- Red Cross Leaks Personal Data Of 550,000 Blood Donors In Australia's Biggest Data Breach
- The Ultimate Guide To Cooking Different Cuts Of Steak
- How Sega Saturn's 20-Year Old DRM Was Finally Cracked
- Dealhacker: The Best Deals From JB Hi-Fi's Massive TV Sale
- Everything Microsoft Announced At Its Windows 10 Event
When your computer starts behaving strangely or won’t boot, a rescue disc is the ideal way to troubleshoot the issue and see if you can isolate the problem. There are plenty of great system rescue discs available if you need a tool to save your ailing system. This week we’re looking at five of the best, nominated by our readers.
Windows only: Create ISO-format disk images quickly and easily with Free ISO Creator. After downloading and installing the software, all you have to do is click Add File(s) or Add Folder to choose the data you want included in the image, select a name and location for the ISO file with “Save ISO As…” and click Convert. You can even create a bootable disk image by clicking Options and selecting the appropriate IMG file. Now you can burn the image to disk with ISO Recorder or mount the image as a virtual drive in Windows with the Virtual CD-ROM Control Panel, Clonedrive or Daemon Tools. Free ISO Creator is a free download for Windows. Free ISO Creator [via Download Squad]