- 10 Ways To Improve Your Daily Routine With The Power Of Science
- How To Implement A Data Privacy Strategy Without The Pain
- 10 Outlook Tricks You Need To Master
- 'Deeply Sorry' Telstra To Give Away Unlimited Mobile Data This Sunday
- Microsoft Band 2 Review: A No-Nonsense Wearable For Fitness Geeks
- Is It Legal To Name And Shame Suspected Shoplifters?
When your computer starts behaving strangely or won’t boot, a rescue disc is the ideal way to troubleshoot the issue and see if you can isolate the problem. There are plenty of great system rescue discs available if you need a tool to save your ailing system. This week we’re looking at five of the best, nominated by our readers.
Windows only: Create ISO-format disk images quickly and easily with Free ISO Creator. After downloading and installing the software, all you have to do is click Add File(s) or Add Folder to choose the data you want included in the image, select a name and location for the ISO file with “Save ISO As…” and click Convert. You can even create a bootable disk image by clicking Options and selecting the appropriate IMG file. Now you can burn the image to disk with ISO Recorder or mount the image as a virtual drive in Windows with the Virtual CD-ROM Control Panel, Clonedrive or Daemon Tools. Free ISO Creator is a free download for Windows. Free ISO Creator [via Download Squad]