Top Stories Home
- Taste Test: These People Have Never Eaten A Big Mac
- Hump Day Deals: 50% Off Toasters, Cheap Mobile Data, Free YouTube Red
- 12 Ingredients That Add Big Flavour To Any Vegetable Dish
- Most Of What You Know About Parenting Is Bullshit
- Is It Legal To Smack Your Child?
- The Complete Guide To Cooking Perfect Pasta
Rice cookers can make more than just rice, but they make rice really well. To up the flavour factor and make a super tasty, super easy dish using only your rice cooker, you just need to grab a tomato.
One of the appealing things about crafting a piece of furniture from wood is that it already has a pleasant colour and texture. You might not want to hide it under a coat of paint, and a good stain can really bring out the natural texture. Here’s how to do it right.