Top Stories Home
- Taste Test: Can A $39.95 Coke Glass Really Improve The Taste?
- Fast Food Face-Off: Which Takeaway Chain Has The Worst-Value Soft Drink?
- Takeaway Truth: Pizza Hut New Yorker
- How To Keep Your Cool As A Parent
- Takeaway Truth: KFC Double Shell Zinger Taco
- Fast Food Face-Off: McDonald's Fries Versus Hungry Jack's Fries
The Coca-Cola + Riedel Glass is a piece of fancy glassware specifically designed to improve the flavour of Coke. The glass is now available in Australia for a recommended retail price of $39.95. If Riedel is to be believed, the glass has been optimised to improve every facet of the Coca-Cola drinking experience, including taste and sound. To put these dubious claims to the test, we compared it to an aluminum Coke can and regular glass. The result was pretty surprising.
Odds are you have a few favourite items in your home: Your usual plates and favourite mug, or davoured sheets and blankets. The Kitchn has a simple way to keep your home from feeling stale (and beat the urge to buy new things) and to make sure everything wears evenly over time: Rotate those favourite items regularly.