Top Stories Home
- Top 10 Ways To Be A Horrible Person On Social Media
- Get More Out Of Your Drill With These Tips And Attachments
- Inside McDonald's 'Create Your Taste' Futuristic Restaurant [Video]
- Ten Whisky Tips From A 'Liquid Gold' Expert
- Taste Test: Is McDonald's Deluxe Dine-In Burger Worth $30?
- Taste Test: McDonald's UK Crisscut Fries
The Steak and BBQ McWrap is the latest addition to McDonald’s premium “Real Choices” menu. It’s main claim to fame is the use of real rump steak which is supposed to transform Aussie lunches from “ordinary to extraordinary”. To put these lofty claims to the test, we enlisted the taste buds of Simon Thomsen, a professional food critic who has sworn off McDonald’s for decades. Things get a little messy.
Hey, have you guys ever heard of pumpkins? They’re a relatively obscure fruit that the world magically rediscovers once a year. They also make for great soup, no pot required.