Top Stories Home
- Taste Test: What Does 'Green' Coke Made From Stevia Leaves Taste Like?
- Five Tips To Make Painting Your Walls Easier
- Takeaway Truth: Mad Mex Pork Al Pastor Street Tacos
- Taste Test: McDonald's Sweet Potato Wedges
- 10 Fast Food Freaks Of Nature From Around The World
- The Best Fixes For Common Clothing Mishaps When You're Out
Coca-Cola Life is a new “mid calorie” soft drink for health-conscious cola fans who don’t like the taste of Diet Coke. It’s hero ingredient is Steviol Glycosides, a natural sweetener extracted from the leaves of the stevia plant and mixed with sugar. In addition to containing fewer kilojoules, the end product also has a unique flavour that’s quite unlike any artificial sweetener I’ve tasted. Read on for the full Lifehacker verdict.
Mixing herbs and spices in meals can be healthy, but you still need to know which spice goes with what ingredient. Spice Advice has a chart you can refer to for quick decisions.
Coles has been banned from promoting its bread products as “fresh” for three years as punishment for false advertising. The Federal Court found that breads advertised by Coles as “freshly baked in store” were sometimes produced months previously in other countries. The supermarket giant must also display a notice in its stores and on its website telling shoppers that it has broken Australian consumer law.
Nut milks and butters are great as dairy alternatives, but are expensive in the stores. Fortunately, Making these foods at home is easy. This chart gives you all the recipes for major nuts.