Top Stories Home
- Watch 30 Popular Life Hacks Get Put To The Test
- Deliveroo Review: A Primo Takeaway Service For Time-Poor Foodies
- McDonald's Is Selling Big Mac Special Sauce In 500ml Bottles Today
- How To Make Microwaveable Meals-In-A-Mug For Breakfast, Lunch And Dinner
- The Trends We Saw At CES This Year That Will Matter In 2016
- Australian Government To Investigate Hoverboards, More May Be Recalled
Ultra-plush carpet looks and feels great, but its thickness makes vacuuming a lot more difficult. Here are two simple things you can do make things easier on your vacuum cleaner.
Ask Lifehacker is one of our most popular features at Lifehacker, and we’re always on the lookout for more questions. If you need advice on anything in your life — from choosing the right tech to fixing your love life — send it in and we’ll provide an answer with help from relevant experts, Lifehacker guides and sources.
If you’re interested in not just how to make food taste great but why certain techniques and ingredients work the way they do, check out Jeff Potter’s Cooking for Geeks. The book can help you start experimenting in the kitchen and delve into the science of food to become a better home cook.