Top Stories Home
- 10 Time-Saving Kitchen Tricks That Anyone Can Master
- Lifehacker's Most Scrumptious Hamburger Posts
- Taste Test: Is An $11.50 Milkshake Worth The Money?
- Taste Test: How Does Coles' Fake KFC Compare To The Real Thing?
- 27 Egg Cooking Tricks That Will Transform Your Mornings
- How To Make Your Own Home Carbonation System (For DIY Ginger Beer)
If you want to have a lot of storage as well as desk space, it’s hard to beat a wall bookcase/desk system. You can create an attractive leaning desk wall in just a few hours with the help of this tutorial from DIY expert Ana White.
You’ve probably had a lot of commercials tell you that their cereal is “part of a complete breakfast,” but what does that really mean? This video explains why cartoon mascots use that phrase so often, as well as what a “complete breakfast” should actually entail.
Mitred corners are tricky to hold when gluing or nailing in place. This tip keeps your corners lined up using standard woodworking clamps and a few pieces of scrap wood.
Painting your nails can be tricky; you always end up with polish on your skin. Make it easier and less messy by using plain old craft glue to catch the excess polish and remove it from your skin once it all dries. Your skin stays clean and your nails look good.
Scoring a pair of old, well-constructed speakers at a garage sale or thrift store isn’t unusual, but those old speakers may need a little TLC to get back in prime, proper-sounding shape. In this tutorial from Possibly Unsafe, Patrick Norton and Michael Hand show you how a simple capacitor replacement makes a world of difference.