Top Stories Health
- All About Creating Healthier Sleeping Habits
- How To Identify Your Partner's 'Libido Type' And Get Better In Bed
- How To Lose Weight Without Counting Calories
- Four Things Nobody Tells You About Successful Weight Loss
- How To Drink Without Messing Up Your Weight Loss
- Why ResearchKit Is The Most Exciting Thing Apple Announced
In most people’s minds, gamers are the furthest thing from the muscular, toned athletes they aspire to be…possibly because video games are often blamed for breeding a generation of couch potatoes. But In fact, there are many fit gamers out there, and many of them will cite parallels with the RPGs they know and love when talking about how they got fit.
The world of psychology can be extensive. Because of that, a lot of things can be unclear. This video will help clear your mind of all the myths and old wives’ tales.
Ever been in a relationship where it seemed like you were on completely different pages about sex? Maybe they’re constantly nervous, turning you down or complaining it isn’t steamy enough. Everyone has a different type of sex drive, and figuring out your partner’s type will make your life a whole lot easier — and your sex a whole lot better.
It’s frustrating when your friend — or, worse, a stranger on the internet — is making ill-advised health decision. Maybe they smoke, or eat terribly, or buy everything Dr Oz endorses. Maybe they refuse to vaccinate their kids. Here’s how to get through to them.