Top Stories Health
- How To Improve Your Character Stats And Level Up In Real Life
- Hunter S. Thompson's Best Life Tips
- When To Take Antibiotics (And When To Avoid Them)
- Is It Legal To Kill Aggressive Magpies?
- The Beginner's Guide To Safe Urban Running
- The Amount Of Sleep You Should Get At Night To Be Happiest The Next Day
Your fingernails and toenails can be surprising indicators of what’s going on inside your body. In this video, the folks at SciShow illustrate five things our nails can tell us about our health.
Making your own spice blends saves you money and makes sure everything you cook is packed with flavour. If you’re looking for a blend to get you started, this one from Chef Tim Love is great on anything — even ice cream.
When we try to lose weight, the process can be so agonisingly slow that you’d wonder if it’s even happening at all. With the right effort, it is, and slowness is completely normal (and better for your long-term health). Here’s a perfect analogy to keep your mindset positive and motivation high: Think of that fat like a new roll of paper towels.
Android/iOS/Web: Meditation can have a ton of benefits, but it’s often hard to learn if you’ve never tried. Headspace helps by walking you through the process in 10 minute increments each day.