Top Stories Career
- How To Set KPIs For Your Life
- How To Make The Most Of A Mentor And Get Ahead In Your Career
- 3 Rules To Follow When You Live With Someone Who Works From Home
- The Biggest Failures Of Successful People (And How They Got Back Up)
- What Everyone Can Learn From How Tech Firms Find And Keep Staff
- How To Avoid Being A Human Bottleneck At Work
Struggling with decision fatigue can zap your willpower. One way to make sure you’re always working towards your goals it to keep a solid “first question” in mind for every choice you face.