Top Stories Career
- Why Writing Your Resume And Cover Letter Is So Hard
- The Evil 'Tests' Job Interviewers Can Give (And How To Avoid Them)
- How To Get A Raise: The Female IT Engineer Perspective
- How To Set KPIs For Your Life
- How To Make The Most Of A Mentor And Get Ahead In Your Career
- 3 Rules To Follow When You Live With Someone Who Works From Home
If you’ve ever applied for a job, you know how hard it is to write the perfect cover letter that will make you stand out above all the other applicants. It’s a competitive job market, and more often than not, career seekers find themselves face-to-face with blank computer screens in an attempt to pen that one short masterpiece.