Top Stories Developer
- Ten Ways 3D Printing Will Transform The Way We Live And Work
- Ask LH: Are 13-Inch Laptops Suitable For Programming?
- Predict Your Software's ROI With This Reflection Tool
- Learn To Code For Free While Building Apps For Nonprofits
- Pet Project: Loading Linux To Make My Netbook Sing Again
- What Will Australia's Networking Traffic Look Like In 2019?
A few years ago, the office printer was in danger of becoming a dusty relic from a bygone era; like a floppy disk trying to stay relevant in an all-digital world. Then “3D” happened. All of a sudden, printers are one of the hottest and fastest-growing technologies on the planet and it’s all thanks to the third dimension. Here are ten ways 3D printing is improving how we work and live.
When you’re writing code, picking the font you use is more about utility than beauty. Whether you’re an expert coder, or just starting out, this open source font is easy to read and easy to work with.
When you’re first getting started learning to code, one of the hardest choices can be picking which programming language to kick off with. This infographic can help you choose by comparing options based on application, potential salary and popularity.