Top Stories IT Pro
- How To Get A Raise: The Female IT Engineer Perspective
- How To Tap Your Network And See Everything That Happens On It
- Windows 10 Technical Preview Gets Its First Major Update
- What Will Happen With Windows Server In 2015?
- Microsoft's Australian Azure Data Centres Will Open Next Week
- How To Set KPIs For Your Life
Your home network is your fortress. Inside it lies tons of valuable information — unencrypted files, personal, private data, and perhaps most importantly, computers that can be hijacked and used for any purpose. Let’s talk about how you can, with the power of evil, sniff around your home network to make sure you don’t have any uninvited guests.
Already trying out the Technical Preview for Windows 10? Microsoft has just pushed out a major update that adds some new features — but also breaks some stuff. Remember, it’s a beta!
Hey Lifehacker, When you’re applying for a job, there is quite a bit of emphasis placed on your own references — but no one seems to do a reference check on their potential bosses. If you were going to work for someone, wouldn’t you want to know what management style that person had? Should I ask for references from my potential employer?