Top Stories IT Pro
- How To Stop HiPPOs Trampling On Your IT Projects
- How To Choose The Right Storage For Your Business
- How To Spot Pocket-Sized Security Threats
- Cupertino Nightmares: 15 Apple Business Practices To Avoid
- Encryption, Privacy, National Security And Ashley Madison
- How To Choose The Right Network For Your Business
The Australian Computer Society (ACS) has released new research that breaks down the yearly ICT jobs growth rate per state between 2014 to 2020. While NSW currently has the largest ICT workforce nationally, employing 215,576 people in the ICT sector during 2014, it’s projected ICT job growth rate per year is just 2.1 percent, which is under the national average of 2.5 percent per annum.
Greetings! I’m the brand-spanking new journalist for Lifehacker’s IT Pro section. I’ll be dedicated to bringing you news and advice across all things enterprise IT, plus pieces here and there for the Work and Life categories. But first, let me tell you a little about myself.
Another entry in the list of killer interview questions: You work on the 60th floor of 100 story building. You walk into your office and find a bomb sitting on your desk. It reads 90 seconds and is counting down. What do you do?