Top Stories IT Pro
- What The New Metadata Retention Laws Propose
- Why Writing Your Resume And Cover Letter Is So Hard
- Hyperscale Cloud Hassles: Lock-In, Contracts And Availability
- Hybrid Cloud 2.0: When You Want Multiple Cloud Providers
- Microsoft Azure In Australia: How Much Extra You'll Pay
- Consumer Drives Might Be More Reliable Than Enterprise Hard Drives
If you’ve ever applied for a job, you know how hard it is to write the perfect cover letter that will make you stand out above all the other applicants. It’s a competitive job market, and more often than not, career seekers find themselves face-to-face with blank computer screens in an attempt to pen that one short masterpiece.
IBM seems to be making a habit of strange alliances with consumer-centric brands. We’ll soon see the first actual products from its partnership with Apple, and now it has formed an alliance with Twitter to help develop and sell products based on analysis of tweets.
Hi Lifehacker, I’m a student who just started doing some work on the side building websites for local businesses in my spare time — thanks for introducing me to Codecademy and making that possible). I’ve decided to look into hosting the websites myself as another form of income. How do I go about setting up a server to host websites? Are there student discounts for buying servers?