Top Stories IT Pro
- Why Twitter Is Banking On Phone Numbers For Its Future Developers
- The Evil 'Tests' Job Interviewers Can Give (And How To Avoid Them)
- How To Get A Raise: The Female IT Engineer Perspective
- How To Tap Your Network And See Everything That Happens On It
- Windows 10 Technical Preview Gets Its First Major Update
- What Will Happen With Windows Server In 2015?
Kali Linux is a security-focused operating system you can run off a CD or USB drive, anywhere. With its security toolkit you can crack Wi-Fi passwords, create fake networks, and test other vulnerabilities. Here’s how to use it to give your own a network a security checkup.