Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: HTC U11 Australian review, why the Aussie dollar is dragging, Elon Musk clashes with President Trump on climate change.
- The HTC U11 is the first phone that you can squeeze. Does anyone need a phone that you can squeeze? Gizmodo has the answer. [Gizmodo]
- Elon Musk just threatened to leave Trump’s advisory councils if the US withdraws from the Paris climate deal. [Business Insider]
- One year later, did Microsoft keep its E3 2016 promises? [Kotaku]
- The Australian dollar is getting dragged lower by weaker commodity prices. [Business Insider]
- This week’s weird fashion trend: Golden Freckle Temporary Tattoos. [POPSUGAR]