Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Get 90% off XtremeGuard smartphone protectors, Wrestling legend The Ultimate Warrior dies, 40 Instagram pics to “inspire” you.
- Wrestling legend The Ultimate Warrior (AKA James Brian Hellwig) has died suddenly at the age of 54, just days after his appearance at Wrestlemania 30. To commemorate his untimely passing, here’s a video of his famous match against Hulk Hogan at WrestleMania VI.
- It may seem like a little mayonnaise here and there isn’t so bad, but just one tablespoon adds an extra 90 calories to your sandwich. Ketchup can be even worse. PopSugar Health & Fitness has assembled a list of sneaky calorie bombs that could be busting your diet.
- PopSugar has also assembled 40 Instagram snaps to inspire you this week; including an obligatory Lara Bingle beach selfie.
- XtremeGuard is offering when customers use the discount code ‘Xtreme90’. Shipping has also been slashed to just $0.99. For more online deals, check out our Hump Day bargains post.
- The lengthy business lunch is something of an Australian tradition. It’s also a minefield of potential social faux pas if these etiquette experts are to be believed. Sample rule: you should not have the same wine through the entire meal.