One of the fun tricks in iOS 7 was the ability to nest folders inside of other folders so you could hide away the apps you don't really use. iOS 7.1 broke that technique, but YouTube user Videosdebarraquito shows off how to do it.
Like the previous method, this one's all about timing.
- Create a folder with at least two apps that you want in another folder
- Put two apps next to each other on the home screen
- Place one app over the other to create a folder
- When the folder appears, quickly grab the folder you created in step 1 before the screen zooms into the folder
- The screen should now zoom into the folder you created in step 3 while you're still holding the original folder, drop your first folder in there and release it.
It's a little tricky, but the video above should guide you through it.