Top Stories Work
- How To Jailbreak Your iPhone For iOS 8.1
- How Inbox By Gmail Works, And How To Use It Productively
- The Secret Powers Of Chrome's Address Bar
- Five Science 'Facts' Taught At School That Are Just Plain Wrong
- How To Take A Step Back At Work And Focus On The Big Picture
- Why Business Cards Still Matter (And How To Effectively Use Yours)
Over the past few years, crowdfunding has changed the ways both amateurs and professionals approach their passion projects. From art and cinema to prototyped tech products, there’s no limit to range of projects that have found life on sites like Indiegogo.
Although it doesn’t happen often, a good zap of static electricity can kill a PC, either while it’s running or when you’re or working on it. In this video, Patrick Norton and Michael Hand from DIY Tryin demonstrate how that can happen.