Top Stories Work
- Create A USB Password Stealer To See How Secure Your Info Really Is
- The Best Apps That Take Advantage Of Yosemite's New Features
- Four Great DIY Projects For Hacking Computers And Networks
- What Do NBN Customers Complain About?
- Four Ways To Use Your Dark Side For Good (And Fight Evil In Others)
- How To Cover Your Tracks When Snooping On Someone's Phone Or Computer
iPhone/Windows Phone: You have a lot of options for calculators on your phone, but Photomath does things differently. Just point your phone’s camera at an equation, and PhotoMath automatically comes up with the solution.
Android (rooted): LTE is pretty handy when you’re browsing the web or downloading files, but when you aren’t actively using your phone, it draws a lot of battery without being useful. Smart Network switches your phone to 2G when your screen is off to save battery while keeping you connected.
Anyone who’s not in an area which has current National Broadband Network (NBN) rollout plans is complaining about the fact they have no prospect of high-speed connections in the near future. But what are actual customers who can get on the NBN complaining about?
We all have to deal with difficult people we can’t avoid. Seeing things from their perspective helps create empathy and understand their perspective. Use the phrase “It must not be easy” to help you see the other side before you react.