Top Stories Work
- Dealhacker: The Cheapest Unlimited NBN Plans In Each Australian City
- The Best New Features In Android 7 Nougat
- Top 10 Ways To Boost Your Home Wi-Fi
- Five Science 'Facts' Taught At School That Are Just Plain Wrong
- Planhacker: Every Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Plan In Australia
- The Five Dumbest Science 'Facts' Believed By Australians
iOS: Vesper was released in 2013, and its claim to fame was that the development team included Apple pundit John Gruber and developer Brent Simmons. While it didn’t offer anything new, it was a solid notes app that a lot of people loved. Now it’s shutting down, and with that news comes a new export feature.
Our workdays often are governed not by priorities or desires but by what’s screaming loudest and closest in our faces. Well intentioned as you might be about having a productive day, it’s easy for the hours to pass in a flurry of emails, meetings and demands that eat away at your time like a tapeworm — stealthy, but destructive.