Top Stories Work
- What To Do When You Find Out A Coworker Makes More Money
- Revealed: The 23 Worst Airlines In The World
- The Complete Guide To Clearing Space On Your Smartphone
- How To Skip The Line And Manually Update Your Nexus Device
- How I Built Better Habits With Calendar Appointments
- Top 10 Ways To Improve The Battery Life On Your Phone And Laptop
iOS: Dispatch is one of the best email apps for iOS, especially for power-users. Today, it gets a bit better with a new iPad version alongside some new actions and snippets.
In a move that’s likely too little, too late, uTorrent has decided to stop bundling crapware with its (once) popular BitTorrent client. While it hasn’t come up with an alternative just yet, the developer plans to be more “open and transparent” as it considers its options.
Mac: F.lux is a great app for changing the temperature of your display when you’re working late at night, but working late at night also tends to mean you’re skipping sleep. The Mac version of the app now has a new “Backwards alarm clock” that counts down the time until your alarm goes off.
When done well, daily and weekly planning rituals can help you travel gracefully through life in a peaceful, intentional manner. But sometimes, over-planning your activities can make you a neurotic, stressed-out person who feels like you would have been better off if you hadn’t planned anything in the first place.