Top Stories Work
- The 15 Lifehacker Posts Every University Student Needs To Read
- Dealhacker: The Best Student Tech Discounts In Australia
- Study More Effectively With Scientifically-Tested Techniques
- How To Buy University Textbooks In Australia For Less
- Top 5 Ways To Maximise Your Productivity At University
- Top 10 Ways To Do Everything Faster
Mac: If you’re an iPhone or iPad user, you know how nice it is that iCloud manages to sync all your Safari tabs across computers. Unfortunately, that’s not really useful if you don’t use Safari on your Mac. CloudyTabs is an app that sits in your menubar and shows you all your open tabs on different devices. Click on one, and it opens in your default browser on your Mac.
The Pebble Smartwatch is pretty neat, but it doesn’t connect to your computer in very interesting ways. Coder Joseph Schmitt decided to see if it was possible to get a little more out of his Pebble, and figured out a way to launch websites on his computer from the watch itself.