Top Stories Work
- Extreme Commuting: High Price For Wendouree
- The Coolest Things You Can Automatically Add To Google Calendar
- Extreme Commuting: Long Road To Eaglehawk, Speeding To Marshall
- How To Slipstream Windows Updates Into Your Installation Disc
- Extreme Commuting Victoria: From Southern Cross To Seymour
- Five New Ways To Improve Your Fitness
iOS: If you subscribe to a lot of RSS feeds, you know it can be tough to keep up with them. Good sites that don’t update often may get lost in the crowd, and even fast-moving sites can move so fast that good articles get buried. Slow Feeds automatically organises your feeds to bring that good stuff up front.
Having announced it last month, Microsoft’s cut-price edition of its Office 365 subscription suite, Office 365 Personal, went on sale yesterday. While it might be tempting to save $40 by purchasing the Personal edition, we think that’s a mistake and you’d be better off with the Home edition. This is why.
Google Calendar is a wonderful tool. While many people may know that you can import pre-made calendars with lists of various holidays in them, there’s a lot more cool stuff you can do with the service.