Top Stories Work
- All The Ways Budget 2016 Benefits Small Business
- WIN! An Apple Watch And Acronis True Image Backup Software
- 12 Smart Questions To Ask At The End Of A Job Interview
- 16 Tim Ferris Podcasts You Need To Hear
- Here's All of the Stuff You Can't Take Into Australia
- Cheat Sheet: How To Decipher The Australian Federal Budget
Thanks to Acronis, we have an Apple Watch Sport (black) and a copy of Acronis True Image backup software to give away worth a combined value of $559. To win the prize, simply tell us your data loss horror story — be it a business server catastrophe, a stolen mobile phone, or anything in-between. We also have nine copies of Acronis True Image up for grabs as runner-up prizes. Hop to it!
This year’s federal budget is one day away. A few weeks ago, we asked readers to send us their questions on the budget – we wanted to know what you’re interested in to help inform our coverage. We thought we’d look at what we know so far about the questions asked and provide some context before tomorrow evening.
Vodafone has today launched a new type of plan for prepaid customers — with fully customisable plans available under a service called MyMix. With plans ranging from a 7-day to a 90-day expiry, anywhere from 500MB to 8GB of data (with bonus data included for those who sign up in May), Vodafone aims to provide a more flexible option for prepaid customers.