Top Stories Work
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update: Your Worst Horror Stories
- Nexus Phones Were For Android Enthusiasts, But Pixel Is For Everyone
- Re-Watch The Explosive Final US Presidential Debate Here
- These Are The Most In-Demand Jobs And Skills In Australia
- Google Pixel XL Review: Android Done Right
- 18 Tricks To Make Yourself A Microsoft Word Master
Every day is filled with tiny annoyances: from bottle tops that won’t open to shoelaces that keep coming undone. Thanks to the internet, someone’s out solving most of those problems for us. If you want to remove the tiny frustrations that plague you day to day, here are ten great solutions to get you started.
Google recently changed the interface of the Hangouts extension for Chrome that makes it look a little more like its Android and iOS equivalents. It’s a nice update for some people, but others preferred the older style of floating windows. Here’s how to get the old interface back.
Google reckons its new Pixel range have the best cameras in the business. And with a DxOMark score of 89 — the highest that’s ever been awarded to a smartphone — they might just be right. Unfortunately, the Pixel is expensive to buy outright and locked to Telstra when it comes to contract plans. Fortunately, you can get camera phones that are almost as good for much less money. Here are some of the best.
Earlier in the week, we asked you to share your worst Windows 10 update horror stories on Lifehacker and Gizmodo. We were expecting horrible anecdotes. You delivered.