Top Stories Work
- The Free Apps We're Most Thankful For
- What Professional Organisers Really Do, And How They Can Help
- What Pie Face's Collapse Can Teach Other Small Businesses
- How To Motivate Yourself By Living Your Life Like A Movie
- The Theory Of Cumulative Stress: How To Recover When Stress Builds Up
- How To Safely Share Your Home Wi-Fi With Friends
It should come as no surprise that C.S. Lewis, the world-renowned author of The Chronicles of Narnia series, believes that everyone should read books. Reading gives you the ability to see an infinite number of perspectives all while remaining yourself.
You’ve probably heard the saying “don’t burn your bridges before you cross them”. Usually, it’s a caution against doing things like suddenly quitting while telling your boss what you really think of him. Sales professional Tom Powers writes on LinkedIn that “burning bridges” is more often a slow burn that happens in small ways over time.
Android: We know that keeping a journal has benefits to your health and creativity. Better Diary, unlike most apps, is geared towards self-reflective journalling.
Zappos, of course, may be your online destination to peruse a plethora of shoes, among other things, but there’s a bit more to it than that. At Zappos Labs, a research and development unit in San Francisco, they are exploring the future of online retail.