Top Stories Work
- How To Use Your Temptations To Build Better Habits
- The Definitive Guide To Winning An Argument
- How To Overcome Workload Paralysis And Get Back Into Action
- Amaysim Goes 4G: What The New Plans Offer And How They Compare
- Those Phone Scammers Are Now Trying To Work Out If You're Faking It
- Discover Intimate Details About Your Solid State Drives With SSD-Z
Building habits is like training a dog — you want to reward yourself for a job well done. But there’s nothing that says you have to enjoy that reward after your “good behaviour”. Another technique, called “Temptation bundling”, lets you enjoy your reward while you build that habit, and it can be a very powerful tool.
Planting ideas into someone’s head is easy enough and over on BBC Future, they point out that simply asking the right kinds of questions is one of the easiest ways to make people come around to your way of thinking without them even realising it.
A decent surge protector is an important piece of equipment in any office or entertainment centre. They don’t last forever, though, so make sure to purge your surge every few years to keep your electronics protected.