Top Stories Organise
- Use This Flowchart To Identify The Type Of Procrastinator You Are
- Linus Torvalds' Home Office Is Definitely Messier Than Yours
- Four Ways To Minimise Your Key Ring
- Beyond Business Cards: Get Into Anyone's Contacts List
- How Scrivener Helped Me Organise All My Writing
- How To Organise Your Messy Car (And Keep It That Way)
Android: KeepTrack is a simple app to create a log that you can fill quickly. It also shows you a calendar of your accomplishments, as well as statistics.
The week was dominated by the announcement of the iPhone 6; check our Planhacker guide for a comprehensive roundup of your options. Beyond that, we looked into why house prices are so high, travel scams and the cheapest places to buy Destiny. Kick off your Monday by checking out the ten most popular posts from Lifehacker Australia last week:
You might swear by a pen-crafted, bullet-pointed list or use some extravagant combination of apps and online calendars, but when push comes to shove, whatever method works for you is the best method. Still, there’s nothing wrong with refining your approach to the humble to-do, especially if it results in squeezing more productivity out of your day.