Top Stories Organise
- Use This Flowchart To Identify The Type Of Procrastinator You Are
- Linus Torvalds' Home Office Is Definitely Messier Than Yours
- Four Ways To Minimise Your Key Ring
- Beyond Business Cards: Get Into Anyone's Contacts List
- How Scrivener Helped Me Organise All My Writing
- How To Organise Your Messy Car (And Keep It That Way)
iOS: Work-life balance is an important part of healthy living, but it’s sometimes difficult to know exactly how much time you’re spending at work. Balance uses data from Moves to visualise where you’re spending your time.
Windows/Android/iOS: To seamlessly switch gadgets, you need the files you were last working on to be available on the new device. Filelize makes this easy by automatically backing up any file you open to your Dropbox, Google Drive, Box or SkyDrive.
It’s common to reach the end of the day and realise you’ve hardly accomplished anything. This object demonstration shows why you should tackle the big tasks first thing in the morning.