Top Stories Organise
- The Most Useful Space-Saving Geek Tools
- How To Use Technology To Get Through Your Reading List
- Use This Flowchart To Identify The Type Of Procrastinator You Are
- Linus Torvalds' Home Office Is Definitely Messier Than Yours
- Four Ways To Minimise Your Key Ring
- Beyond Business Cards: Get Into Anyone's Contacts List
iOS/Android/Web: Any.do is one of our favourite to-do apps, and Any.do 2.0 promises to make it even better. The new update includes tools to manage family and household to-dos, work and team projects, voice notes and attachments, and a premium tier that adds much-desired features, such as customisable recurring tasks.
You’ve just spent an hour in yet another fruitless meeting. Worse yet, it went halfway into lunch. Yaaay. Qoffee solves this problem by setting an agenda that you’ll actually stick to.