Top Stories Organise
- How To Use Technology To Get Through Your Reading List
- Use This Flowchart To Identify The Type Of Procrastinator You Are
- Linus Torvalds' Home Office Is Definitely Messier Than Yours
- Four Ways To Minimise Your Key Ring
- Beyond Business Cards: Get Into Anyone's Contacts List
- How Scrivener Helped Me Organise All My Writing
We all know that saying no is a necessary part of keeping a healthy schedule. Take on too much of others’ work and you lose your ability to manage your own life. To get an idea of just how important that balance is, try keeping a “No List” of every time you told someone no.
Warren Buffett might best be known for his financial advice (which is usually very simple), but we might also learn a few things from him about productivity and achieving our goals. Scott Dinsmore of Live Your Legend relates a story about Buffett in which he gave a friend advice on how to figure out and achieve goals.