Top Stories Organise
- The Most Useful Space-Saving Geek Tools
- How To Use Technology To Get Through Your Reading List
- Use This Flowchart To Identify The Type Of Procrastinator You Are
- Linus Torvalds' Home Office Is Definitely Messier Than Yours
- Four Ways To Minimise Your Key Ring
- Beyond Business Cards: Get Into Anyone's Contacts List
Android: While some people are naturally outdoors-y types, many of us have to be reminded that a world outside the home or office exists. Daylight helps by keeping track of how long you leave the house and reminding you to get off the couch.
Simple shortcuts can save you minutes on routine tasks. Those minutes definitely add up, but before you spend too much effort finely trimming your schedule, try to identify big time-saving activities and cut those short. You may find some big time savings.