Top Stories Organise
- What Professional Organisers Really Do, And How They Can Help
- How To Ruthlessly Prioritise Your Task List To Get More Done
- The Most Useful Space-Saving Geek Tools
- How To Use Technology To Get Through Your Reading List
- Use This Flowchart To Identify The Type Of Procrastinator You Are
- Linus Torvalds' Home Office Is Definitely Messier Than Yours
When you hear “professional organiser”, your favourite reality TV shows about pack rats and hoarders may pop to mind. Professional organisers definitely help those people, but there’s much more to the profession than that. Organisers can help those of us too busy, too confused, too tired or too stressed to deal with our own clutter. Here’s what professional organisers really do and how they may be able to help you.
Android: You might wish your favourite music app had a sleep timer option to turn the music off after a set amount of time, or you may resent having an extra alarm clock app on your phone just so you can wake to your favourite music. There’s no reason to download special apps for these features when you can just set them up with Tasker.