Top Stories Organise
- Here Are Five Alternatives To Reddit
- Census 2016: Everything You Need To Know
- Election 2016 Survival Guide: Apps, Cheat Sheets And Sausage Sizzles
- What Work Expenses Are The ATO Targeting This Year?
- What Work Expenses Can You Claim On Your Tax Return? [Quiz]
- 17 Hacks And Extensions That Will Change How You Use Gmail
There’s a solid case to be made for going public with your goals. You can use the same method with your to-do list, and beyond the accountability factor, writing your list for someone else can help you make it more succinct and efficient.
The Australian Taxation Office (ATO) has named and shamed the dodgiest tax deductions it has received in 2016 thus far. Travel expenses and rental property deductions — which the ATO explicitly warned it would be targeting — feature prominently. If your claim wasn’t entirely honest (tch), you need to check out this list.
No matter what industry you’re in, it pays to have a solid plan when working on a big project. With Aeon Timeline 2 for Mac & Windows, you can manage your workload efficiently and impress employers with your project management skills.