Top Stories Organise
- Set A Schedule To Take Control Of Your Health
- The Science Behind Why Scheduling Improves Your Life
- Set A Schedule To Take Control Of Your Finances
- Apple Watch Australian Pricing: Anyone Want A $14,000 Watch?
- Stop Playing The Victim With Your Time Management
- How To Power Up OS X's Spotlight With Flashlight
iOS: Glass Planner is a free hybrid calendar and to-do app that makes sure all of your to-dos show up right when you need them to, and you never miss an alert. You get an agenda-like view of all of your to-dos and appointments, and adding or arranging new items is quick and easy.
For better or worse, Apple’s new Photos app sets itself up automatically using your previous settings for iPhoto (if you had it). This can make it a bit confusing to deal with if you need to move things around. Thankfully, How-To Geek shows you how to change the location of the library.