Top Stories Organise
- How To Use Technology To Get Through Your Reading List
- Use This Flowchart To Identify The Type Of Procrastinator You Are
- Linus Torvalds' Home Office Is Definitely Messier Than Yours
- Four Ways To Minimise Your Key Ring
- Beyond Business Cards: Get Into Anyone's Contacts List
- How Scrivener Helped Me Organise All My Writing
Warren Buffett might best be known for his financial advice (which is usually very simple), but we might also learn a few things from him about productivity and achieving our goals. Scott Dinsmore of Live Your Legend relates a story about Buffett in which he gave a friend advice on how to figure out and achieve goals.
iOS 8: Widgets in the notification center are one of the coolest new features in iOS 8. Paste+ is a good example of how that feature can be used: it provides shortcuts for your clipboard.
Knowing how long a task takes helps avoid procrastination and meet deadlines. To get better at estimating times, download and print this free to-do sheet.