Top Stories Organise
- How To Power Up OS X's Spotlight With Flashlight
- The Best Tools For Finding Information Without Google
- Most Popular Top 10 Posts Of 2014
- Top 10 Backups Everyone Should Have (Not Just Computer Backups)
- The Seven Types Of Emails And How To Deal With Them
- What Professional Organisers Really Do, And How They Can Help
iOS: When it first launched, Cobook was one our favourite address book apps for iOS. Development eventually stopped when it was purchased by FullContact. Now, it’s back, and it works very similarly to the original app.
iOS: You have a lot of options for alarm clocks for your smartphone, but Dreeps is an app that takes a completely different approach. Instead of just waking you up, it wakes you and a character in a mini-role playing game (RPG) up.
Google tracks a lot of information about what you’ve done, which it uses to make suggestions for products like Google Now and autocomplete. Google recently updated its Account History page with the ability to view or pause or voice search history, as well as other information from your mobile devices.
Android/iOS: Simplenote, our favourite syncing note-taker on the iPhone, got a minor but nice update today that includes a new dark mode and the ability to adjust font sizes.