Top Stories Organise
- Set A Schedule To Take Control Of Your Health
- The Science Behind Why Scheduling Improves Your Life
- Set A Schedule To Take Control Of Your Finances
- Apple Watch Australian Pricing: Anyone Want A $14,000 Watch?
- Stop Playing The Victim With Your Time Management
- How To Power Up OS X's Spotlight With Flashlight
Hazel is already great way to automate cleaning up your Mac, and it’s also great for photo organisation. Blogger Jacob Salmela shares a script to sort photos you upload to Dropbox into location-based directories.
No one understands the value of a properly wound cable more than concert roadies and TV crew professionals, who wrap and unwrap hundreds of metres of cord on a daily basis. Here’s the method they use to keep their shows running on time.
Making the most of your time is great — we’re obviously fans of it. But sometimes, the better you get at optimising your time, the more work you take on. This can be frustrating, making you feel no more efficient or less stressed than you did before. Instead of trying to manage your time, learn to say no to yourself.