Top Stories Organise
- Apple Watch Australian Pricing: Anyone Want A $14,000 Watch?
- Stop Playing The Victim With Your Time Management
- How To Power Up OS X's Spotlight With Flashlight
- The Best Tools For Finding Information Without Google
- Most Popular Top 10 Posts Of 2014
- Top 10 Backups Everyone Should Have (Not Just Computer Backups)
iOS: The latest version of Todoist brings some useful new features to an already feature-packed app. A new, single “quick add” bar lets you type your task along with due dates and labels, and the app’s intelligent input organises everything for you. Multi-item editing is new, as are colourful themes to personalise your view.
Every year, April Fools’ Day is marked not only by pranks played on colleagues and friends, but by false news stories and product announcements. We’ve rounded up 2015’s April Fools’ malarkey, including a full gallery of celebrities shopping with Kogan (hi Kanye!), videos galore and the ones that turned out to be true — yes, you really can play Pac-Man on Google Maps.
Netflix finally launched in Australia and readers wanted to know everything about it, from the pricing to the range of movies to how to tweak it. And then you all wanted to have sex in the shower, apparently. Kick off your Monday by checking out the ten most popular posts from Lifehacker Australia last week: