Top Stories Organise
- The Science Behind Why Scheduling Improves Your Life
- Set A Schedule To Take Control Of Your Finances
- Apple Watch Australian Pricing: Anyone Want A $14,000 Watch?
- Stop Playing The Victim With Your Time Management
- How To Power Up OS X's Spotlight With Flashlight
- The Best Tools For Finding Information Without Google
Android/iOS/Chrome/Mac/Web: It’s hard to pick a single to-do list manager we like, but Any.do has a lot to love. The service has updated all of its apps across all platforms with a slick new interface, collaborative lists, and tablet support.
Mac: We loved Flashlight when it first launched as an experiment and today it’s officially out of beta. That means it’s a little more stable and faster, and has a bunch of new plugins.
So many books, so little time. If you have trouble finishing books you’ve started or you just want to get through books faster , consider this “layered reading” technique.
Building your own watch is no simple task. If you don’t mind putting in some work and happen to have a love for the design of the old Apple II, Instructables user Aleator777 shows you how to build your own watch inspired by the classic design.