Top Stories Organise
- Ask LH: Should I Use Springpad Or Evernote?
- The Best Smart Playlists For Automatically Organising Your Music Library
- How To Diagnose What's Making You Chronically Late
- Lifehacker 101: RSS Feeds
- One Day, You're Going To Die. Here's How To Prepare For It.
- Gmail's Priority Inbox Is Awesome: Just Give It A Chance
iOS: There are plenty of alarm clocks and timers for the iPhone, but Wake combines a simple look with useful tools that make setting and customising alarms easy. Don’t be fooled by its design: behind that interface are features that make sure you get up on time in the morning.
Android: EasilyDo, the proactive personal assistant, launched for iOS a few months ago. Now the app is available for Android, and features the same proactive reminders and tools, from reminding you to make dinner reservations to suggesting you get flowers on the way home for your anniversary.
iOS: Apple’s Reminders is an OK app, but its location-based reminders aren’t particularly quick to create. Checkmark is much better, making it a snap to create reminders at any spot, and it’s free today (down from $5.49).