Top Stories Organise
- Set A Schedule To Take Control Of Your Health
- The Science Behind Why Scheduling Improves Your Life
- Set A Schedule To Take Control Of Your Finances
- Apple Watch Australian Pricing: Anyone Want A $14,000 Watch?
- Stop Playing The Victim With Your Time Management
- How To Power Up OS X's Spotlight With Flashlight
For better or worse, Apple’s new Photos app sets itself up automatically using your previous settings for iPhoto (if you had it). This can make it a bit confusing to deal with if you need to move things around. Thankfully, How-To Geek shows you how to change the location of the library.
Android/iOS/Chrome/Mac/Web: It’s hard to pick a single to-do list manager we like, but Any.do has a lot to love. The service has updated all of its apps across all platforms with a slick new interface, collaborative lists, and tablet support.
Mac: We loved Flashlight when it first launched as an experiment and today it’s officially out of beta. That means it’s a little more stable and faster, and has a bunch of new plugins.
So many books, so little time. If you have trouble finishing books you’ve started or you just want to get through books faster , consider this “layered reading” technique.