Top Stories Organise
- The Complete Guide To Clearing Space On Your Smartphone
- 11 Excel Tricks And Shortcuts For Spreadsheet Ninjas
- Eight Windows 10 Tricks And Shortcuts You Probably Didn't Know
- How To Skip The Line And Upgrade To Windows 10 Now
- Australia Post: Regular, Priority And Express Post Probably Don't Mean What You Think
- The Most Popular Lifehacker Posts Of All Time
It’s one of the most unwelcome alerts you can expect on your mobile device: storage space is running low. That means no more room for your photos, your offline playlists, and myriad problems updating your apps and OS. If you find yourself in such a predicament, don’t panic: here’s how to navigate your way out.
Dear Lifehacker, I want to set up my Mac’s AirPort Time Capsule strictly for backup and storage. The Apple rep I spoke to told me to get a Cat5 cable, but these are old and difficult to get hold of. So my question is: will a Cat6 cable work with this setup? Also, how complicated is it to get working?
We’ve heard it before: how you maintain your workspace says a lot about you as a person. Not as much as, say, your autobiography, but a messy desk can suggest a lack of organisation — or perhaps a you’re just creative. Rather than guess, why don’t we just compare your desk to that of the greats, including Einstein, Darwin, Curie and even Dahl.