Top Stories Organise
- Linus Torvalds' Home Office Is Definitely Messier Than Yours
- Four Ways To Minimise Your Key Ring
- Beyond Business Cards: Get Into Anyone's Contacts List
- How Scrivener Helped Me Organise All My Writing
- How To Organise Your Messy Car (And Keep It That Way)
- The Best Bookmarklets To Make Mobile Browsing Less Annoying
Web/Android/iOS/Mac/Chrome: Wunderlist is already one of our favourite to-do apps, and today it just got better. Wunderlist 3 brings speed improvements, real-time syncing across devices, public to-do lists you can share with the web, a Do Not Disturb mode and an updated UI.
Android: The notification shade is easily one of the best innovations that Android brings to mobile. However, it’s not perfect for everyone. Floatify offers an alternative: pop-up notifications that are even available in immersive mode.