Top Stories Organise
- How To Ruthlessly Prioritise Your Task List To Get More Done
- The Most Useful Space-Saving Geek Tools
- How To Use Technology To Get Through Your Reading List
- Use This Flowchart To Identify The Type Of Procrastinator You Are
- Linus Torvalds' Home Office Is Definitely Messier Than Yours
- Four Ways To Minimise Your Key Ring
Android/iOS: Google’s new Inbox app lets you bundle messages for easy organisation. It’s great, but there’s more you can do with those bundles. After creating one, you can control how often a bundle appears, like once a day or once a week, or even have it skip the inbox altogether.