Top Stories Organise
- Linus Torvalds' Home Office Is Definitely Messier Than Yours
- Four Ways To Minimise Your Key Ring
- Beyond Business Cards: Get Into Anyone's Contacts List
- How Scrivener Helped Me Organise All My Writing
- How To Organise Your Messy Car (And Keep It That Way)
- The Best Bookmarklets To Make Mobile Browsing Less Annoying
Hey Lifehacker, How can I stop couriers and Australia Post from falsely marking packages as “Attempted Delivery” and leaving a card to collect from the Post Office, even though someone was available to receive the delivery? It seems like the delivery drivers aren’t even bothering to ring a doorbell because it takes longer than just leaving the card, but their actions then waste my time and the post-office staff time too. How can I prevent this selfish behaviour?