Top Stories Communicate
- The Hidden Benefits Of Talking To Strangers
- If Facebook is Making You Unhappy, You're Doing It Wrong
- The Tricks Used By Anti-Science Trolls
- The Secret Samsung Galaxy Test Code To Fix Your Broken Screen
- Planhacker: Mobile Broadband Contract Plans (August 2014)
- Five Keys To Self-Promotion (Without Being A Spambot)
Hi Lifehacker, There have been a lot of stories recently from the US about customers recording calls to demonstrate how bad customer service can be. I’m wondering if it’s legal to do that in Australia.
Trapped in a “cult of busy”, you tell your friends you can’t meet up, and they have probably said the same thing to you. It happens. But to maintain that strong bond, you need to stop guilt-tripping each other.
Shyness might be a habit you can get over, and you need to do that to build your personal brand. But first you need to understand what you are shy about and then stick to areas of comfort.
Chrome: It’s not that difficult to download email attachments and add your notes to them, but wouldn’t it be nice to review the attachment, add your feedback in-line, and send it back right inside of Gmail without even downloading the file first? Framebench can do that.