Top Stories Communicate
- Real Life Puzzle Games Can Teach You A Lot About Your Workmates
- Why Business Cards Still Matter (And How To Effectively Use Yours)
- What Do NBN Customers Complain About?
- Planhacker: Every Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Contract Plan [Updated]
- The Features That Matter On Your Next Router (And The Ones That Don't)
- Train Torture Test: Melbourne To Adelaide
You’ve probably heard the saying “don’t burn your bridges before you cross them”. Usually, it’s a caution against doing things like suddenly quitting while telling your boss what you really think of him. Sales professional Tom Powers writes on LinkedIn that “burning bridges” is more often a slow burn that happens in small ways over time.
We used to recommend the old version of Telstra’s prepaid Freedom plan as one of the best options for mobile phone users, until a change in the conditions earlier this year eliminated the ability to add extra data without having to pay a king’s ransom. Now Telstra has increased the available data on its Freedom plan, is it worth revisiting?
Android: Lollipop’s new incoming call banner slides in from the top of the screen when you get a call, instead of kicking the current app to the background. You can get it now, even without Lollipop.