Top Stories Communicate
- Greet Your Audience At The Door Before You Start Your Next Speech
- Why Double Data Mobile Offers Should Be Treated With Caution
- How I Learned To Stop Nagging My Kids And Start Motivating Them
- Five Things Serial Killers Can Teach Us About Confidence
- How To Get Into Exclusive Parties And Clubs Without An Invitation
- How To Manage Your Seething Rage Productively
Wondering when the sweet new versions of Android will land on your device? You’re in luck: each week, Gizmodo Australia will take you through all of the handset updates currently being tested on Australian mobile networks (Optus, Telstra and Vodafone), and tell you when you can expect them on your device.
Storytelling is an important skill, whether you’re a professional writer or not. Who better to teach us about excellent storytelling than the creative folks at Pixar? Here are 22 rules to phenomenal storytelling, shared by Brave storyboard artist Emma Coats.
Voting is now open in the 2013 Lifehacker Awards! Here’s a reminder and a chance to vote for the best social network.
Dear Lifehacker, I am moving into a new place and the place has VDSL2 cable internet – hooray! However, the modem supplied only has one output on it, and I am planning to connect five devices to it. Am I best off purchasing a wireless router and attaching that to it, or hunting for a wireless VDSL modem?