Top Stories Communicate
- Why Business Cards Still Matter (And How To Effectively Use Yours)
- What Do NBN Customers Complain About?
- Planhacker: Every Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Contract Plan [Updated]
- The Features That Matter On Your Next Router (And The Ones That Don't)
- Train Torture Test: Melbourne To Adelaide
- How To (Almost Always) Pick The Right Handshake
Anger has a way of getting the best of us. Most of the time, it’s better to walk away and take a few minutes to cool off, but you may not always have the time or space to do so. A “discomfort caveat” can inform the other party that you’re not thinking as clearly as you’d like to and help keep the conversation under control.
Everyday occurrences such as watching TV with family and friends become exponentially difficult when you’re physically far away. Gaze allows you to virtually watch videos at the same time with other people and communicate through webcam.
Small talk is hard. If you’re trying to really get someone to like you, FBI behavioural expert Robin Dreeke suggests that the best question to ask someone is about the challenges the faced over the week.
Android: Pushbullet keeps getting better. Today, the company behind your favourite device-to-device messaging app added filters to your feed so you can find pushes from yourself, contacts or channels.