Top Stories Communicate
- Real Life Puzzle Games Can Teach You A Lot About Your Workmates
- Why Business Cards Still Matter (And How To Effectively Use Yours)
- What Do NBN Customers Complain About?
- Planhacker: Every Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Contract Plan [Updated]
- The Features That Matter On Your Next Router (And The Ones That Don't)
- Train Torture Test: Melbourne To Adelaide
In Question Time at Parliament today, Government senate leader Senator Eric Abetz was asked if the government would apologise for imposing cuts on the ABC that will result in 400 people losing their jobs, thereby breaking an entirely unambiguous pre-election promise that no cuts will be made. His response? “Nobody has lost their job.” Huh?
It’s not an unreasonable expectation that a new phone should be faster than its predecessor and in the case of the Nexus 6, it’s definitely a more powerful device than the Nexus 5. Unfortunately, a decision by Google with Android 5.0, also known as “Lollipop”, the gadget isn’t running anywhere near as quickly as it should, according to tech review site Anandtech.
As Christmas approaches, we’re seeing a glut of sub-$100 Android phones. Vodafone rolled out a $99 model from Huawei last week, and now Telstra-owned Boost Mobile is selling a similar Alcatel OneTouch model for $99.
Nothing makes a conversation more awkward than silence. Improv comedy rules can be used to help improve your life in a lot of ways, and social encounters are no exception. Conversations are really just an improv scene anyway.