Top Stories Communicate
- The 'F Word' Is No Longer Deemed Offensive In Australia
- Nexus Phones Were For Android Enthusiasts, But Pixel Is For Everyone
- Re-Watch The Explosive Final US Presidential Debate Here
- Google Pixel XL Review: Android Done Right
- How Much More Do Regional Aussies Pay For NBN Plans?
- Moto Z And Moto Z Play: Australian Pricing, Specs And Release Date
Android: Apps like Facebook Messenger have had built-in GIF search for a while, but now Google is adding it directly to the default keyboard in Android 7.1. It will even remember the ones you use the most.
Few of us would dare to crack open electronic goods to see what’s inside in fear of never being able to put them back together again. Luckily, iFixit specialises in gadget teardowns and it busted open the Google Pixel XL to investigate the guts of the new smartphone in order to assess just how easily it would be to repairable it.
Whether you’re a globetrotter, language student, or business owner, tools like Google Translate and Microsoft Translator make it easier for everyone in the world to understand one another. But while both can translate text, speech, and images, they still each have their own quirks. So all aboard the showdown train! Next stop: translation station.
Google reckons its new Pixel range have the best cameras in the business. And with a DxOMark score of 89 — the highest that’s ever been awarded to a smartphone — they might just be right. Unfortunately, the Pixel is expensive to buy outright and locked to Telstra when it comes to contract plans. Fortunately, you can get camera phones that are almost as good for much less money. Here are some of the best.