Top Stories Communicate
- Planhacker: Every Australian Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge Plan
- Five Best Headsets With Attached Microphones
- The Definitive Guide To Winning An Argument
- Amaysim Goes 4G: What The New Plans Offer And How They Compare
- How I Got Over Being Shy And Embraced Talking To People I Don't Know
- How To Find Free Wi-Fi In Australian Capital Cities
iOS: Apple’s Find My Friends shares your location with other iOS users. If the other person isn’t on an iPhone, Transitory.Me will share your location by email or text message.
So last month Telstra-owned Boost Mobile decided to cut the data allowance on its prepaid plans. Now it is restoring some of them back to their previous levels, which we’re not really prepared to call an increase.
Samsung’s Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge will be available outright in Australia in mid-April, but the outright purchase costs range from $999 to $1449. If that’s too steep and you’d prefer to buy one on a contract, we’ve rounded up every plan available for both phones in Australia from Optus, Telstra, Virgin Mobile and Vodafone so you can choose the one that’s right for your needs.