Top Stories Communicate
- Greet Your Audience At The Door Before You Start Your Next Speech
- Why Double Data Mobile Offers Should Be Treated With Caution
- How I Learned To Stop Nagging My Kids And Start Motivating Them
- Five Things Serial Killers Can Teach Us About Confidence
- How To Get Into Exclusive Parties And Clubs Without An Invitation
- How To Manage Your Seething Rage Productively
We’re human, so we mess up from time to time. Apologies can set things back on the right course, but only if they’re well-communicated. Psychologist and author Guy Winch breaks down the most important ingredients of a good apology so you can make sure you offer an effective one.
Public speaking can be nerve-wracking for anyone. If you want to become more comfortable when you have to present to a crowd, fully prepare for it with a few tips from Mikael Cho, co-founder of ooomf.