Top Stories Communicate
- The Cheapest Mobile Plans For Samsung Galaxy Note 5 And S6 Edge+
- Planhacker: Best Prepaid Mobile Data Plans Under $50
- The Most Graceful Way To Abruptly End Unwanted Conversations
- How To Identify A Narcissist (Before They Burn You)
- Kepler-452b Crib Sheet: Everything You Need To Know About 'Earth 2.0'
- A Scientific Guide To Countering Science Denial
With lectures, you only get out of them what you’re willing to put in. You might be bored by the slides, but that information is still important. If you spend that time thinking from the teacher’s perspective, you might get a better grasp of the material.
Charisma, that irresistible magnetism some people possess, is often thought of as trait you’re born with — you either have it or you don’t. In The Charisma Myth, however, author Olivia Fox Cabane explains that charisma is a skill you can learn, and she explains exactly how with examples, exercises and practical tips you can try with anyone.
Some of us don’t bother asking for things because we don’t think it will make much of a difference. If you’re afraid to speak up because you don’t think you’re terribly persuasive, you’re probably not giving yourself enough credit.
When giving constructive criticism, you probably don’t want to come off as a jerk. A better way to offer criticism may be this four-step strategy formulated by social psychologist and game theorist Anatol Rapoport.
Samsung announced that it will be releasing the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy SG Edge+ in Australia on September 4. We’ve put together an easy to read table that outlines the cheapest plans available for both phone on Telstra, Optus, Vodafone and Virgin.