Top Stories Communicate
- Real Life Puzzle Games Can Teach You A Lot About Your Workmates
- Why Business Cards Still Matter (And How To Effectively Use Yours)
- What Do NBN Customers Complain About?
- Planhacker: Every Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Contract Plan [Updated]
- The Features That Matter On Your Next Router (And The Ones That Don't)
- Train Torture Test: Melbourne To Adelaide
We used to recommend the old version of Telstra’s prepaid Freedom plan as one of the best options for mobile phone users, until a change in the conditions earlier this year eliminated the ability to add extra data without having to pay a king’s ransom. Now Telstra has increased the available data on its Freedom plan, is it worth revisiting?
Android: Lollipop’s new incoming call banner slides in from the top of the screen when you get a call, instead of kicking the current app to the background. You can get it now, even without Lollipop.
In Question Time at Parliament today, Government senate leader Senator Eric Abetz was asked if the government would apologise for imposing cuts on the ABC that will result in 400 people losing their jobs, thereby breaking an entirely unambiguous pre-election promise that no cuts will be made. His response? “Nobody has lost their job.” Huh?