Top Stories Communicate
- The Tricks Used By Anti-Science Trolls
- The Secret Samsung Galaxy Test Code To Fix Your Broken Screen
- Planhacker: Mobile Broadband Contract Plans (August 2014)
- Five Keys To Self-Promotion (Without Being A Spambot)
- The Best Features Of Facebook Messenger
- How To Survive A Party Or Social Gathering As An Introvert
Chrome: It’s not that difficult to download email attachments and add your notes to them, but wouldn’t it be nice to review the attachment, add your feedback in-line, and send it back right inside of Gmail without even downloading the file first? Framebench can do that.
I love my Galaxy Note 3. But the bigger they are, the harder they fall. And holy crap did I do a good job of shattering my screen when it fell from my feeble clutches recently. But from adversity comes opportunity — and I learned two key lessons that everyone should know when it comes to fixing a broken phone screen.
If you regularly need an internet connection on the road, a separate mobile broadband SIM in a hotspot or USB dongle is the way to go. But who offers the most data and the best deals? We’ve rounded up all the available plans from Australian carriers so you can compare and choose the right one for you.