Top Stories Communicate
- How To Set Workable Rules For Kids And Technology
- How To Deal With Science Deniers
- How I Got Over My Fear Of Confrontation And Learned To Speak Up
- How To Combine Multiple Internet Connections Into One Super-Fast Pipe
- Lifehacker's Total Guide To Download And Torrent Privacy
- Planhacker: Family Sharing Mobile Plans
One of the best ways to elevate small talk into interesting conversations is to ask questions. Stick with more general questions to learn more about someone without being invasive.
iOS/Android: Facebook’s latest enhancement to its Messenger app allows you to make video calls, adding to the existing text chat and voice call features. However, like so many Facebook enhancements, this isn’t being rolled out as a worldwide release, and Australia is not on the list of the first countries getting the feature.