Top Stories Communicate
- Planhacker: Best Prepaid Mobile Data Plans Under $50
- The Most Graceful Way To Abruptly End Unwanted Conversations
- How To Identify A Narcissist (Before They Burn You)
- Kepler-452b Crib Sheet: Everything You Need To Know About 'Earth 2.0'
- A Scientific Guide To Countering Science Denial
- This Template Makes Introduction Emails Easier
Google’s Translate has added support for an additional 20 languages to its repository, meaning it can now do real-time, data-connection-free translation of just about anything you see.
A constant need for validation. A willingness to control people. A ruthlessness in getting their needs met. These are just some of the psychological traits that point towards a narcissistic personality disorder. Disturbingly, they are also common among people who succeed in business — and it usually isn’t a coincidence. Here are 15 signs of narcissism combed from psychology literature that you really don’t want to encounter in a boss or co-worker.
Today, NASA formally announced the discovery of a new Earth-like planet in our galaxy that could potentially harbour life. Indeed, there could be life on it right now. If your workplace is anything like ours, this will be the topic of conversation for the next few days — which means you’re going to need a cheat sheet of Kepler-452b factoids. Here’s everything we know so far…