Top Stories Communicate
- Vodafone's New Prepaid Plans: Everything You Need To Know
- Which Phone Companies And ISPs Had The Most Complaints?
- How To Say No To Anyone (Even A Good Friend)
- The Cheapest Way To Buy An iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus In Australia
- Five Best Language Translation Tools
- Ask LH: Where Should I Sell My Old Phone?
Many of us rush through speeches because public speaking makes us nervous. You need to speak slowly for a good speech. To get that right, talk at the pace you would when telling someone a phone number.
Meditation can be very beneficial, but most of us struggle to find the time. Next time the phone rings, take a few breaths before you answer.
In a relationship, arguments are normal. The goal, however, should be to finish the argument and solve your problems. Using “global” statements that describe a problem with a person’s character (as opposed to actions) undermine resolution.