Top Stories Communicate
- Planhacker: The Best Long Expiry Prepaid Deals
- Ask LH: How Can I Improve My Indoor Phone Reception?
- Telstra's Go Mobile Sharing Plans: How They Compare
- Top 10 Tips And Tools For Learning A New Language
- Family Tech Guide: The Complete Series
- Why That ACCC Ruling Won't Make Mobile Plans Cheaper In Australia
The most daunting part about online dating (aside from, you know, talking to new people) is putting together a profile. It’s like writing a resume, but even more awkward. While those empty boxes can be intimidating, it’s not all that hard. Here’s how to craft a profile that will help improve your chances of finding a good match.
Mac: GIFs is a simple, free app for the Mac that lets you search for the perfect GIF at the perfect time, get a link to paste it into a chat or email, or download it to your computer. If you communicate with GIFs (and honestly, who doesn’t at this point>), it saves you the effort of Googling around for the perfect one.
Bundling streaming TV services is 2015’s most common strategy by telcos to try and attract new customers. The latest version? Telstra is offering a six-month subscription to both Presto and Stan for new customers on its home broadband services.