Top Stories Work
- How To Supercharge Your Router With DD-WRT
- How To Uninstall Windows Or Linux After Dual-Booting
- Four Features We Want To See In Android (And How To Get Them)
- Twipster Strips Twitter's Cluttered Interface Down To The Essentials
- The Best Twitter Client For Android
- How To Listen When Someone Is Venting
Windows/Mac: CupCloud makes it easy to save and stop your work on one computer and pick right up where you left off on another. You can also save your session so you can reboot your computer and get back to work without opening your tabs or applications again.
There are a lot of great bookmark-and-read-later services out there, but if you want to switch from one to another, you probably want to take your old articles with you. Here’s how to import your old Instapaper or Readability articles into Pocket.
Few routers utilise their full potential out of the box, because their firmware limits their functionality. Thanks to an open-source project called DD-WRT, you can unlock your router’s potential to broadcast a stronger signal, manage network traffic, remotely access all your home computers and a whole lot more. Here’s how to install it, set it up and supercharge your network.