Top Stories Work
- 23 Horror Stories From The Worst Airlines In The World
- What To Do When You Find Out A Coworker Makes More Money
- Revealed: The 23 Worst Airlines In The World
- The Complete Guide To Clearing Space On Your Smartphone
- How To Skip The Line And Manually Update Your Nexus Device
- How I Built Better Habits With Calendar Appointments
By now, you all should have received this year’s IKEA catalogue. If your district is still on the waiting list or you have a “No Junk Mail” sign festooned to your letterbox, fear not: we’ve assembled a gallery of the best new desks and work-friendly tables for you to feast your eyes on. Just don’t stare too hard — you might go blind.
Android: Controlling your phone while you drive isn’t very easy. Google Now and other voice assistants can do a lot, but Drivemode takes the idea a step further. It incorporates many of those voice commands with a simple, gesture and colour-based interface that’s powerful without being distracting.
We love online courses here at Lifehacker, but you may not be interested in studying law or learning how to code. For the more artistically inclined, Kadenze has free online courses on modern art, sound production and careers in media technology from academic institutions like Stanford, UCLA, Princeton and CalArts.