Top Stories Work
- How To Jailbreak Your iPhone For iOS 8.1
- How Inbox By Gmail Works, And How To Use It Productively
- The Secret Powers Of Chrome's Address Bar
- Five Science 'Facts' Taught At School That Are Just Plain Wrong
- How To Take A Step Back At Work And Focus On The Big Picture
- Why Business Cards Still Matter (And How To Effectively Use Yours)
iOS: If you’re travelling internationally — or want to make simple conversation with a non-English speaker — the Smigin app on iOS lets you build phrases quickly, gives you native pronunciation, and lets you save important phrases as favourites to use later on.
Want to jailbreak your iPhone or iPad and add new features that Apple doesn’t support? Here’s how to go about it with iOS 8.1.
Although shame and guilt may seem similar, shame is highly correlated with addiction, depression and aggression. In contrast, guilt is linked to empathy and understanding other perspectives.
Anger has a way of getting the best of us. Most of the time, it’s better to walk away and take a few minutes to cool off, but you may not always have the time or space to do so. A “discomfort caveat” can inform the other party that you’re not thinking as clearly as you’d like to and help keep the conversation under control.