Top Stories Work
- Top Secret Features In OS X El Capitan
- The Surprising Downsides Of Being An Overachiever
- NASA: Life On Mars A Distinct Possibility
- Planhacker: Every iPhone 6s And 6s Plus Plan From Australia's Major Telcos
- How Do Our Broadband Speeds Compare To The Rest Of The World?
- From Murphy To Godwin: Ten Life 'Laws' They Don't Teach In Law School
There is a mobile app set to launch in November that will let users rate other people. Called Peeple, it uses a five star rating system and there’s no way to opt out of it. Once your name has been put on there by you or someone else, you’ll be at the mercy of Peeple app users. Would you want to rate or be rated?
Windows: There are lots of great reasons to keep a journal, but if you’re looking for the perfect app to help you start, keep your entries organised, add photos and links, and even make it easy to go back and see what you’ve posted in the past, Journaley is a free Windows app that does the trick nicely.