Top Stories Work
- How To Keep A Phone Scammer Occupied For As Much Time As Possible
- How To Customise The Look And Functionality Of Mac OS X
- Nine Ways To Improve Small Business Cashflow
- How To Self-Publish A Book
- How To Use Social Media To Grow Your New Business
- The Best Productivity Tricks You Can Learn From Rock Stars
Mac: Hopefully, you’re backing up all your data in multiple places. This might include using both Dropbox and Box, or Flickr and Picasa. Unfortunately, this redundancy makes it hard to browse all those files. Cloud Commander helps organise it all.
Do you use a high-performance PC for work? Tell us how you use it, and thanks to Dell and Intel, Lifehacker has almost $13,000 of Precision workstations up for grabs. You could win a Precision M3800 performance laptop with Core i7 quad-core processor (valued at $4,000) or a Precision T3610 workstation PC. With six-core Intel Xeon CPU and Nvidia Quadro graphics, this desktop is worth $8872. Ready to boost your computational power and maximise work efficiency? Enter to win here.
Confidence can take you a long way, but don’t mistake it for arrogance — one seeks to lift others up from a place of satisfaction with yourself, and the other seeks to diminish others because of insecurity. In this video, Aaron from I Am Alpha M describes the difference beautifully.
Office for iPad has just received its first major update since its launch back in March. Our favourite feature of the new release? New shortcut gestures and keyboard support.