Top Stories software
- How To Choose The Right Desktop Software For Your Business
- The Apps You Need To Deauthenticate Before Selling Your Devices
- Can Single-Purpose Mobile Apps Replace Monolithic Desktop Software?
- How New Regulations Will Control Health Apps
- Why Software Interoperability Is Crucial For Managing Natural Disasters
- Mac Vs Windows For The Self Employed
People who use mobile devices to monitor their health may be surprised to hear that up until now, there has been little definitive guidance on what medical apps need regulatory approval. In some cases, this represents a real risk as mobile phone apps and devices attached to phones come onto the market that can measure everything from blood pressure to blood sugar as well as tell you what is in your urine.