Top Stories Life
- Top 9 Everyday Life Hacks That Take 10 Seconds Or Less
- Cook Any Stir-Fry In Six Easy Steps
- This Seven-Minute Timer Guides You Through A Quick Workout
- How Exercise Affects Your Body (And How To Pick The Right Workout)
- Takeaway Truth: KFC's Grilled Salsa Twister
- Why Being Too Generous Could Hurt Your Relationships
Your chances of surviving a heart attack could be significantly effected by the hospital you get sent to, an Australian research team has discovered. The amount of variation in acute coronary syndrome (ACS) care in A/NZ emergency rooms was found to be alarmingly high, which can impede the delivery of timely and effective care for heart attack sufferers.
Today’s best app deals for iOS, Android and Windows Phone. Prices go back up without warning, so be quick!
Windows: As good as camera phones are these days, they can still produce some blurry images, especially of moving subjects or in low light. While you could try to sharpen them up in a feature-rich app like Photoshop and futz around with a bunch of sliders and settings to get decent results, SmartDeblur does a great job with a lot less fuss.
If you have surround speakers but nowhere to put them, these DIY speaker stands get them off the ground, don’t look out of place in a home, and add some useful storage inside for CDs or DVDs at the same time.
A lot of nice gaming keyboards come with backlit keys, but you don’t get any say over the colour of the light. Some don’t even let you make fine-grained adjustments to brightness. Luckily, it is possible to make some alterations on your own.