Top Stories Life
- It's A National Tragedy: Toobs Have Been Discontinued
- Eight Delicious Takeaway Dishes That Aren't As Unhealthy As You Think
- An Australian Guide To International Wines
- Why Brand Loyalty Is For Suckers
- Is It Legal For Businesses To Enforce Non-Refundable Deposits?
- How To Improve Your Character Stats And Level Up In Real Life
You might’ve experienced this before. You hang out outdoors with a group of friends, but you alone leave with multiple mosquito bites while everyone else gets away scot-free. What the heck?! This video explains why some people are just mosquito magnets, and what you can do about it if that’s you.