Top Stories Life
- How To Decode 'Menuspeak' And Navigate Any Restaurant Menu
- Bring Your Car Into The 21st Century With These DIY Upgrades
- Why iTunes Radio Could Be Awesome (If Apple Doesn't Screw It Up)
- Cook A Little Extra To Stockpile Leftovers For Smorgasbord Night
- Top 8 Relaxing Projects To Soothe Your Overworked Mind
- Australian Food To Get Health-Based Star Ratings System
This week, we were invited to an advanced screening of Monsters University by Pixar Animation Studios, the follow-up to the Academy Award-winning Monsters Inc. The film is an enjoyable romp for all ages… but does “enjoyable” really cut it when you’re paying through the nose? These days, a family trip to the cinema costs around $50 — and that’s if you forgo 3D and the snack bar. So the question is: does Pixar still have what it takes to put your bum in a seat?
Hootie Twitter app for free on Android, ProTuber now free on iOS, iNotes reduced to 99c on iPad, DivvyUp for free on Windows Phone, plus lots more. Deals end without warning, so be quick or miss out!
Eating healthy is particularly tricky at restaurants, since even healthy-sounding dishes can harbour ingredients that add hundreds more calories. This effect is known as the health halo. Of course, if you want to splurge every now and then, I more than encourage it. The trick is making sure you know when you are or aren’t making healthy choices and doing so intentionally.
Nobody wants to take the time to shave every single morning when they’re on holiday. The easiest way to solve this problem is with light maintenance, and the stylists over at Birchbox put together the above video guide for keeping your beard from getting out of hand without too much work.