Top Stories Life
- How Big Food Wants To Trick You Over Package Sizes
- How The Super Guarantee Delay Will Hit The Typical Australian
- Can You Really Trust Your Pharmacist For Health Advice?
- Is Online Dating Worth It?
- 10 Fast Food Freaks Of Nature From Around The World
- Eight Common Sleep Myths That Can Affect Your Slumber
When we’re dating, we’re often very detailed in our observations of our partner. We’re specific in our appreciation of the person’s appearance or deeds. As we get used to the relationship, we’ll forget that specific praise. You can end up taking them for granted, so you might consider going back to those old ways.
It’s common to fight about money in a marriage or partnership. A survey found that couples who live together argue about money three times a month. To avoid bickering about money, financial blog Ready for Zero suggests weekly budget meetings.
Hey Lifehacker, My sister needs a new smartphone. I think the Nexus 5 is the best spec phone for a very reasonable price, but she wants a phone that has a really good camera for taking impromptu photos or videos when she does not have her actual camera with her. How much has the Nexus 5 camera improved since the initial problems and updates? Or should she just switch to the dark side and be ripped off by Apple for the sake of a decent camera? Any thoughts?