Top Stories Life
- Geeky Handmade Gifts To Delight Your Loved Ones
- The Shape Up Xbox One Challenge: Week Four
- Why The Federal Budget Is Not Like A Household Budget
- Shirt Happens: We Test Threadsmiths' Liquid-Proof Clothing Range
- Takeaway Truth: The 2014 'Hall Of Shame'
- How To Establish A Morning Routine For Kids That Actually Works
The art of arguing is something surprisingly few of us choose to master, despite it being a skill that 100% of us could use in our lifetime. It’s not taught in school, and popular media seems to promote one-upping each other in an argument, rather than an ‘everyone wins’ approach. The School of Life’s Youtube channel goes through a few different ways an argument can play out in a relationship, and a few things to watch out for.
Brick and mortar is a solid building material, but it won’t last forever. Here are the basics for “tuckpointing”, the process of repairing and rebuilding a brick wall.
If you’re out fishing, hunting or camping, a decent knife is essential. If you haven’t honed the blade in a while, you can do it along the top edge of your vehicle’s window.