When it comes to building games, making them for multiple platforms vastly increases their exposure…and their revenue. So, knowing how to make games for iOS and Android is essential for the aspiring game developer, and the Pay What You Want: Multi-Platform Game Development Bundle can get you started with nearly 80 hours of game development expertise.
Here’s how the deal works: pay what you want, and you’ll unlock the bundle’s last two courses. If you beat the average price paid, you’ll also unlock the remaining eight.
This collection includes the following courses:
- Learn 3D Game Development and Programming with Unity
- Unity Android Game Development With Game Art & Monetization
- The Complete Real-Time Web and Game Development Course
- Advanced Game Development with Phaser
- Unreal Engine 4: The Complete Beginner’s Course
- The Complete iOS Game Course Using SpriteKit and Swift 3
- Player vs. Player tvOS Games
- Unity In App Purchase Complete Course
- Learn Easy HTML5 Game Development in Construct 2
- Java Game Development: Create a Flappy Bird Clone
Even if you’ve never worked with code before, this training guides you through the fundamentals of building iOS and Android games with the industry’s hottest tools, including Unity 3D and Unreal 4 game engines. Simply pay what you want, and you can start your own gaming success story.
Please note that all deals in the deal store are in US dollars. Additional shipping costs may apply for physical items.
All deals are carefully vetted to ensure relevance and value to Lifehacker readers. Commerce Content is independent of Allure Media editorial and advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more.