Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers including: Game of Thrones characters and events recap, watch the Godzilla trailer, new evidence uncovered in Flight MH370 search; including a possible black box flight recorder.
- Australian and international vessels searching an area off the coast of Western Australia may have uncovered signals that may belong to Malaysia Airlines Flight 370's black box flight recorder. Head to Gizmodo for the full report.
- The first episode of Game Of Thrones Season 4 aired on Foxtel today. If you need a quick refresher on last season's recent events, this PopSugar post will bring up to speed on what each character was up to when we last saw them.
- Virgin Mobile has reduced excess data rates for all Postpaid customers. From today (7 April), the new rate will drop to 5.2c per MB, and all customers will continue to pay per KB for data they actually use. Head to Virgin Mobile's website for more information.
- In other telco news, Optus has released the Samsung Galaxy NotePRO 12.2 on its 4G network on a range of plans starting at $48 per month over 24 months. Click here to see Optus' full range of plans.
- Finding it hard to stick to that damnable diet? Join the club. Thankfully, PopSugar Health & Fitness has brought together its top 15 diet tricks, including simple time-tested solutions to keep your health on-track every day.
- There's a new trailer out for the upcoming Godzilla movie and it gives the best glimpse of the redesigned monster yet — click here for extreme kaiju action.