Claudia is a Fringe fan, but she's also a fan of being able to see a ton of important information at a single glance on her desktop. She combined her two loves into this fun and informative HUD for her Windows 7 desktop using Rainmeter.
If you love the look and want the look for yourself, with or without the Fringe wallpaper, here's how to get the same look:
- The wallpaper from FringeFans
- RocketDock from Punk Labs
- The Mac OSX Carbon Theme for RocketDock
- The Black and Gold Icon Set for RocketDock
- Rainmeter, a system monitor and customisation utility for Windows
- The Hexa Skin and Lifeless Red skins for Rainmeter
- The Before Dawn Bar for Rainmeter and the Global Meter widget for weather.
If you need help getting all of the components to look just right, head over to tutorial on setting up Rainmeter to get started. If you have a Mac or are running Linux, you can approximate some of the same effects using GeekTool or Conky, respectively.