Top Stories Productivity
- 10 Ways To Improve Your Daily Routine With The Power Of Science
- 10 Outlook Tricks You Need To Master
- Your Worst Computer Building Horror Stories
- The Biggest Wastes Of Time We Regret When We Get Older
- 5 Important Life Lessons We Can All Learn From Yoda
- Seven Advanced Excel Features You Should Be Using [Infographic]
Plain text has long been a favourite here at Lifehacker, but over the years most people have moved away from it in favour of specialised to-do apps, notes apps, writing apps or whatever else. I still use plain text for just about everything, but never thought much about why I do. The more I thought about it, the more I realised that snazzy features aside, plain text is still king for portability and simplicity.
Science is awesome. It explains how birds can fly, why the sky is blue, and how gravity works. However, you can also use science to perfect the tiny details of your everyday life — from sleeping better to working smarter and even cooking better food. Here are 10 ways sciences can help improve your daily life.