Top Stories Productivity
- How To Set Up Your Workplace For Maximum Efficiency And Comfort
- Top 10 Ways To Break Bad Habits
- How To Create Your Own Luck
- How To Beat The Sunday Night Blues And Get More Out Of Your Weekend
- How To Use Your Temptations To Build Better Habits
- How To Overcome Workload Paralysis And Get Back Into Action
Being a jack of all trades means never being bored again. It also means building confidence, being adaptable and being a good leader — but it requires the right mindset. Whether you want to branch out a little or wish you could do it all, this guide will help point you in the right direction.
Journalling boosts creativity and helps you reflect, but it can be time-consuming to write a page or two every single day. If you don’t feel like you have time to journal regularly, start a “single-sentence journal”.
It’s easy to get distracted when the first thing your browser shows you in the morning is Facebook, Twitter or your favourite site. Reduce the clutter by adding a separate, work-only account to Chrome.