Top Stories Productivity
- How Inbox By Gmail Works, And How To Use It Productively
- The Secret Powers Of Chrome's Address Bar
- Five Science 'Facts' Taught At School That Are Just Plain Wrong
- How To Take A Step Back At Work And Focus On The Big Picture
- 10 Classic Evil Week Posts From The Archives
- The Best Apps That Take Advantage Of Yosemite's New Features
Achieving a goal takes work, but we often blow that work out of proportion. Ramit Sethi calls these “extreme reach barriers”, and these psychological barriers can shut down a goal before you even start.
Over the past few years, crowdfunding has changed the ways both amateurs and professionals approach their passion projects. From art and cinema to prototyped tech products, there’s no limit to range of projects that have found life on sites like Indiegogo.