Top Stories Productivity
- How To Use Intuition More Effectively
- Not Just Another Notes App: Why You Should Use Google Keep
- Novelty And The Brain: Why New Things Make Us Feel So Good
- How To Install Linux On A Chromebook
- How To Uninstall Windows Or Linux After Dual-Booting
- Twipster Strips Twitter's Cluttered Interface Down To The Essentials
We often rely on our intuition, but is there any scientific explanation for a concept which puts instinct ahead of conscious reasoning? And how can we use it better in our everday lives? Ben Newell, Associate Professor of Cognitive Psychology at the University of New South Wales, investigates and explains.
Readers offer their best tips for stuff.
When Google Keep launched, it never got the fanfare it deserved. The people that did review it compared it to all the wrong apps, like Evernote or Microsoft OneNote. That’s a shame, because a surprisingly good note-taking app went under the radar, underrated for coming up short against contenders it wasn’t designed to face. It’s about time to give Google Keep a fair shake, see where it shines and how it fits in with the competition.