Top Stories Productivity
- The Surprising Benefits (And Pitfalls) Of Being A 'Jack Of All Trades'
- How We Work 2015: The Complete Series
- The Most Useful YouTube Resources For Budding Video Producers
- Productivity 101: How To Use Personal Kanban To Visualise Your Work
- Why Digital Storage Formats Are So Risky
- 10 Signs Of A Toxic Boss
People look down on the multitalented — even the phrase “Jack of all trades, master of none” has a bit of a negative caveat. But there are a lot hidden perks that come with being a Jack. These are the best reasons you might want to reconsider the notion that a Jack of All Trades can’t be equally as successful.
We’ve looked at BitTorrent Sync before as an alternative to Dropbox for sharing large files across your devices. Now, the service has updated to version 2.0 and with it comes a new Pro tier.
When we think of confidence, it’s hard not to associate it with being successful. Confidence isn’t really about success or failure, though. It’s about jumping in and taking action regardless of what the outcome will be.
Chrome/Firefox: Twitter’s promoted tweets, trends and accounts are rather annoying and can be confusing when you see them in your timeline. If you’re not a fan, Ghacks points to a couple extensions that hide that promoted content.