Top Stories Productivity
- Lifehacker Pack For Windows 2015: The Essential Windows Apps
- This Simple Windows 10 Tweak Could Reduce RAM And CPU Usage
- Should You Upgrade To Windows 10 Now, Later Or Never?
- Dealhacker: The Best Windows 10 Laptops For Under $1000
- The Best New Features Of Windows 10
- How To Do A Clean Install Of Windows 10
Howdy Lifehackerinos, I’ve got some serious overtime to do as my workplace’s project deadline crunch approaches. 65 hours will be the base hours for a work week, and given that the long days and weeks will last a solid couple of months, have you got any tips to avoid fatigue and stay productive? Dealing with equally burnt-out colleagues? Maintaining healthy relationships at home?
Evernote recently changed its policy so you’ll need a premium account to use the Email to Evernote feature more than five times a month. Thankfully, Digital Inspiration points out you can get around this limitation with If This Then That.
Most of us go days without writing anything by hand, and when we finally need to jot something down, it looks like the writing of a third grader. Writing by hand in the digital age feels almost antiquated, but there are plenty of reasons to maintain the quality of your penmanship, or (gasp) even improve it.