Top Stories Productivity
- How To Motivate Yourself By Living Your Life Like A Movie
- The Theory Of Cumulative Stress: How To Recover When Stress Builds Up
- Five Ways To Bounce Back From A Horrible Day
- What Scientists Can Learn From Pseudoscience
- How To Unlock Hidden Settings In Your Favourite Software
- Note 4 Roadtrip: How To Work Using Only A Smartphone
It should come as no surprise that C.S. Lewis, the world-renowned author of The Chronicles of Narnia series, believes that everyone should read books. Reading gives you the ability to see an infinite number of perspectives all while remaining yourself.
Android: We know that keeping a journal has benefits to your health and creativity. Better Diary, unlike most apps, is geared towards self-reflective journalling.
Zappos, of course, may be your online destination to peruse a plethora of shoes, among other things, but there’s a bit more to it than that. At Zappos Labs, a research and development unit in San Francisco, they are exploring the future of online retail.
We’re all full of ideas for things, but as Twilight Zone creator Rod Serling reminds us, coming up with an idea is easy — it’s turning it into something is the hard part.
Push notifications can be evil — they tend to distract us while also killing the battery on our mobile devices. So we’re curious about your perspective: what apps are worth having push notifications enabled for?