Top Stories Productivity
- All The Hidden, Awesome Stuff In iOS 10 That Apple Didn't Announce
- Every Device Apple Is Making Obsolete With Its New Operating Systems
- All The Important Stuff Google Announced At I/O 2016
- How To Hack The First 60 Minutes Of Your Morning
- HTC Vive Australian Hands-On: Virtual Reality Done (Mostly) Right
- How to Jailbreak Your iPhone: The Always Up-to-Date Guide [iOS 9]
Video: SSDs are a clearly superior drive format, but they’re more expensive per gigabyte than their platter-based hard disk drives. The natural middle ground is to get an SSD for your Windows installation and an HDD for all your stuff. This video shows you how to setup both to make them work well together.
A printer has a place in an office or home but what about when you’re out and about? Portable printers are useful for people who are constantly on the move for their jobs as well as for small businesses that don’t have space for a full-sized printer but still want to print basic documents. We tested out the Brother PocketJet PJ-773. Here are our thoughts on this pint-sized printer.
The job market is competitive. To succeed, you need to have competitive skills to stand out from the crowd–and nothing is more important than having Microsoft Office expertise. The good news is that you can give yourself a hefty advantage – and for less – with The Complete Microsoft Office Certification Bundle, more than 90% off the RRP for Lifehacker readers.
Whether you’re trying to focus and get some work done, you need to chill out and relax, or you want something soothing to help you drift off to sleep, Brain.fm has tunes that can help you out. The compositions are completely original, so don’t expect to hear songs you know, but they do work like a charm.