Top Stories Productivity
- Lifehacker Pack For Windows 2015: The Essential Windows Apps
- This Simple Windows 10 Tweak Could Reduce RAM And CPU Usage
- Should You Upgrade To Windows 10 Now, Later Or Never?
- Dealhacker: The Best Windows 10 Laptops For Under $1000
- The Best New Features Of Windows 10
- How To Do A Clean Install Of Windows 10
If your Windows chops extend in any capacity beyond novice, you’ve no doubt encountered the ever-cryptic Windows Registry, DLL files, User Account Control and other tools with seemingly dark and mysterious powers. Here, we’ll explain some of Windows’ most confusing features, so you know exactly what’s happening when you go to edit them.
Howdy Lifehackerinos, I’ve got some serious overtime to do as my workplace’s project deadline crunch approaches. 65 hours will be the base hours for a work week, and given that the long days and weeks will last a solid couple of months, have you got any tips to avoid fatigue and stay productive? Dealing with equally burnt-out colleagues? Maintaining healthy relationships at home?
Evernote recently changed its policy so you’ll need a premium account to use the Email to Evernote feature more than five times a month. Thankfully, Digital Inspiration points out you can get around this limitation with If This Then That.