Top Stories Productivity
- All The Important Stuff Google Announced At I/O 2016
- How To Hack The First 60 Minutes Of Your Morning
- HTC Vive Australian Hands-On: Virtual Reality Done (Mostly) Right
- How to Jailbreak Your iPhone: The Always Up-to-Date Guide [iOS 9]
- How To Make Your Willpower Stronger, According To Science
- Everything You Need To Master Microsoft Office
We all have tasks we dread, and some days, it’s really tough to scrounge up the motivation to tackle those tasks. To get yourself going, Charles Duhigg, author of The Power of Habit, suggests making a choice that puts you in control and linking your task to your values.
Mac: Airmail, one of our favourite email apps on Mac, just got a slew of new features today, including smart folders to more easily sort your mail, VIP contacts and notifications and ‘send later’ email queuing.
If you’re an outdoors adventurer, DIY-er, PC builder, or just like to be prepared for anything, you need a good multitool. The Leatherman Wave and SOG PowerLock are both reliable, sturdy, well-built and popular choices, but if you could only have one, let’s decide which deserves to live in your carry-all.
You’ll find no shortage of tips from many of the most successful and powerful people on how to find your “passion”, or what you truly love to do. Here’s a simpler way: gauge how you feel about opening your laptop.