Top Stories Productivity
- How To Create Your Own Luck
- How To Beat The Sunday Night Blues And Get More Out Of Your Weekend
- How To Use Your Temptations To Build Better Habits
- How To Overcome Workload Paralysis And Get Back Into Action
- Discover Intimate Details About Your Solid State Drives With SSD-Z
- 'Good Enough' Isn't Always Good Enough
Task Manager can’t replace dedicated tools such as Process Manager, but the application has seen incremental improvements with each major Windows update. In 8 and 10, it even includes a new tab, called “Startup”, that lets you see which applications are slowing down the boot process.
It’s sad to see a good thing end, which is why most of us feel a little down on Sundays. You’re suddenly aware that Monday is looming, and you begin to feel a sense of dread. Even if you enjoy your work, the anxiety can really bring down your day. This weekend, plan ahead and nip those Sunday blues in the bud.