Top Stories Productivity
- How To Jailbreak Your iPhone For iOS 8.1
- How Inbox By Gmail Works, And How To Use It Productively
- The Secret Powers Of Chrome's Address Bar
- Five Science 'Facts' Taught At School That Are Just Plain Wrong
- How To Take A Step Back At Work And Focus On The Big Picture
- 10 Classic Evil Week Posts From The Archives
Want to jailbreak your iPhone or iPad and add new features that Apple doesn’t support? Here’s how to go about it with iOS 8.1.
Although shame and guilt may seem similar, shame is highly correlated with addiction, depression and aggression. In contrast, guilt is linked to empathy and understanding other perspectives.
Achieving a goal takes work, but we often blow that work out of proportion. Ramit Sethi calls these “extreme reach barriers”, and these psychological barriers can shut down a goal before you even start.