Top Stories Productivity
- How To Customise The Look And Functionality Of Mac OS X
- How To Self-Publish A Book
- The Best Productivity Tricks You Can Learn From Rock Stars
- Jerry Seinfeld's Advice On Time Management And Persistence
- The Biggest Pitfalls Of Long-Term Goals (And How To Beat Them)
- Finding Balance Between High Productivity And Burnout
Do you use a high-performance PC for work? Tell us how you use it, and thanks to Dell and Intel, Lifehacker has almost $13,000 of Precision workstations up for grabs. You could win a Precision M3800 performance laptop with Core i7 quad-core processor (valued at $4,000) or a Precision T3610 workstation PC. With six-core Intel Xeon CPU and Nvidia Quadro graphics, this desktop is worth $8872. Ready to boost your computational power and maximise work efficiency? Enter to win here.
Office for iPad has just received its first major update since its launch back in March. Our favourite feature of the new release? New shortcut gestures and keyboard support.
Windows/Mac/Linux: If you’re looking for a great audio editor, our favourite is Audacity. If you’re looking for something a little faster and trimmer that’s a little more approachable, Ocenaudio is worth checking out. It’s free, flexible and cross platform.