Top Stories Productivity
- What Scientists Can Learn From Pseudoscience
- How To Unlock Hidden Settings In Your Favourite Software
- Note 4 Roadtrip: How To Work Using Only A Smartphone
- Battle Of The Mobile Office Suites: Microsoft Office Versus Google Docs
- The 10 Stuff-Ups We All Make When Interpreting Research
- Time Assets And Debts: A Different Way To Think About Productivity
It’s important to find the cause of your procrastination, but it’s equally important to identify all of the aspects of your life it affects. Writing down and analysing your procrastination habits can help you see how it could be negatively affecting your life in ways far beyond your work.
Mac: Evernote released a major update for its OS X desktop app today that includes a new Yosemite-inspired design, entirely redesigned interface, and several performance upgrades, including sharing notes without leaving the app.
We tend to look at willpower as this magical force inside of us that we either have or we don’t. In a recent interview, Scott Adams — Dilbert creator and frequent advice giver — explains that willpower is actually a finite resource, and there’s a way to get what you need done without draining it all.