Top Stories Productivity
- Waste Less Of Your Time In Meetings With The 10-30-50-90 Method
- Are Chromebooks Good Laptops For Students?
- Ten Of Our Favourite Raspberry Pi Projects
- Five Deductions You Can't Claim In Your Tax Return
- How To Make Your Everyday Life Feel More Like A Holiday
- The 10 Greatest Things I Did At Lifehacker Australia
Adblock Plus has a reputation for inflating browser memory usage, so much so many disgruntled users have long since replaced it with the lightweight uBlock. That hasn’t stopped Firefox’s engineers from making some under-the-hood tweaks to help Adblock Plus run leaner.
Evernote’s Web Clipper extension is a great way to save clips from the web to your Evernote account, and now it works a lot better with Gmail, LinkedIn, YouTube and Amazon. Better still, the Clipper can now grab attachments from Gmail.