Top Stories Productivity
- How To Use The Office Christmas Party To Advance Your Career
- How To Pick Your Next Android Phone: 2013 Edition
- Five Best Mechanical Keyboards
- How To Stay Productive On A 4 To 6 Hour Sleep Cycle
- The Best Hidden Settings You Can Unlock With OS X's Terminal
- How To Have Great Ideas More Often, According To Science
iOS: Launch Center Pro is one of our favourite ways to quickly launch apps and interact with your iPhone.Today it gets a little more powerful.
Will there be an open bar? Do I have to go? Can I bring my significant other? A few of these questions may be dancing in your head when you receive the invite to your organisation’s Christmas party. But if you want to use the events this month to advance your career, your primary question should be: How can I connect with the right people, in the right way?
The option key on your keyboard can unlock all kinds of hidden little tricks in Mac OS X that add, you guessed it, more options. Here are some of our favourites.
Mac: You have a lot of options for apps when it comes to writing Markdown style, but MarkDrop is an app that differentiates itself by making it dead-simple to also share the files you create. You can export your text in a variety of formats, change the look and theme, and write in dark screen mode.
Android: Nova Launcher, our favourite alternative Android launcher got an update today that brings a host of KitKat-related tweaks, including new folders, fonts and app drawer icons.