Top Stories Productivity
- Five Best Small Form Factor PCs
- Top 10 Computer Disasters (And How To Deal With Them)
- The Best IKEA Standing Desk Hacks
- Build A Kickass Robot Arm: The Perfect Arduino Project For Beginners
- Ask LH: How Long Will My Hard Drives Really Last?
- How To Speed Up Your Morning Routine And Get Out The Door On Time
Some batteries can be tested just by dropping them, but coin cells can be much trickier to test. This DIY pair of battery-testing tweezers can test the polarity and charge of coin cell batteries just by picking them up.