Top Stories Productivity
- How I (Almost) Fixed An Android Nexus Phone With Zero Knowledge
- 20 Cognitive Biases That Affect Your Decision-Making
- iOS 9 Actually Makes The iPad Usable For Work
- Plan Your Free Online Education At Lifehacker U: September 2015 Edition
- The Best Indoor Plants For Australian Offices
- How I Built Better Habits With Calendar Appointments
Windows: There are lots of great reasons to keep a journal, but if you’re looking for the perfect app to help you start, keep your entries organised, add photos and links, and even make it easy to go back and see what you’ve posted in the past, Journaley is a free Windows app that does the trick nicely.
We asked what music you liked to listen to when you’re getting work done and you delivered. Here are six awesome productivity playlists hand picked by Lifehacker readers.