Top Stories Productivity
- How To Self-Publish A Book
- The Best Productivity Tricks You Can Learn From Rock Stars
- Jerry Seinfeld's Advice On Time Management And Persistence
- The Biggest Pitfalls Of Long-Term Goals (And How To Beat Them)
- Finding Balance Between High Productivity And Burnout
- Lifehacker Pack For Chrome 2014: Our List Of The Essential Extensions
Windows/Mac/Linux: If you’re looking for a great audio editor, our favourite is Audacity. If you’re looking for something a little faster and trimmer that’s a little more approachable, Ocenaudio is worth checking out. It’s free, flexible and cross platform.
It might seem like Dropbox (or other online file syncing and sharing services, like Google Drive or OneDrive), are an ideal backup solution, but a recent horror story of someone losing all their photos on Dropbox is an excellent reminder: You can’t rely on just one backup method.
Android (rooted): When you plug in your phone to power up overnight, you’ve probably noticed that the screen lights up. If you have a Samsung Galaxy S5, S4 or S3, here’s how to stop the screen from turning on when you plug it in.