Top Stories Productivity
- The Complete Guide To Building A Hackintosh [OS X 10.8.4]
- How To Augment Your Computer With An iPad
- Why You Should Drink Beer For Big Ideas, Coffee To Get Them Done
- How To Overclock Your Video Card And Boost Your Gaming Performance
- How To Get The Best Features Of iOS 7 Right Now
- All The New Stuff In iOS 7
Building a hackintosh — that is, installing Mac OS X on non-Apple hardware — used to require extremely restricted hardware choices and quite a bit of know-how. Now your options are vast and the installation process is fairly simple. With that in mind, this is our complete guide to building a hackintosh that will walk you through purchasing compatible parts, building your machine and installing OS X all on your own.
Android: Getting detailed information about your device isn’t always easy. Apps like Speccy help on the desktop, and now CPU-Z can do the same for your phone or tablet.
I didn’t know what I was going to write about today. When this happens, normally I grab a coffee to help get the ideas flowing, but for the last few days in Montreal, no0one has been allowed to drink the water due to a bacteria leakage. This also means: no coffee. So instead, I grabbed the next best thing to help me get going: a beer.