Top Stories Productivity
- The Most Useful YouTube Resources For Budding Video Producers
- Productivity 101: How To Use Personal Kanban To Visualise Your Work
- Why Digital Storage Formats Are So Risky
- 10 Signs Of A Toxic Boss
- Talent Does Not Decide Whether You Succeed
- Five Peaceful Places To Take Micro-Retreats During The Workday
We’ve all heard of the 80/20 rule (or Pareto Principle) that says 80 per cent of your success will come from 20 per cent of your effort. The inverse, however, is often true as well: 80 per cent of your problems will come from 20 per cent of your circumstances.
Android: With Tasker, you can create a custom Google Now command for just about anything. Android Wear allows you to trigger regular Google Now commands from your wrist, and now Auto Wear allows you to do the same with those custom voice commands.