ALDI’s People’s Picks – a consumer-voted list of the brand’s best products – is back for another year. A whopping 380,000+ votes have been cast by the public for 80 items across all kinds of shopping categories. Now, we have the results of ALDI’s 2023 People’s Picks Awards.
ALDI customers’ favourite products in 2023
In this year’s People’s Picks awards, ALDI categorised top products into eight groups. We’ve listed the category descriptions and the winners for you below.
(Below descriptions can be attributed to the ALDI team.)
- The BBQ Boss: It’s time to grab life by the tongs. Enjoy the mightiest marinades and even mightier meats because these are the Boss of the backyard BBQ.
Winner: Jindurra Stations Porterhouse Steak 200g ($7)
- The Socialite: Stealing hearts and a staple in shopping carts, these Socialites are well worth the hype. You love ‘em, we love ‘em and they’re plastered over your social feed for a good reason.
Winner: Ready, Set… Cook! Boneless Butterflied RSPCA Approved Chicken ($9.99 per kg)
- The Aussie Made Fave: You may not realise, but these Aussie Made Faves journey from all over the country for you to enjoy. Struth mate!
Winner: Specially Selected Australian Beef 21 Days Aged Eye Fillet Steak ($48.99 per kg)
- The Lunchbox Legend: The envy of the schoolyard, these Lunchbox Legends are always first to go and last to be discarded to the depths of school bags.
Winner: Snackers Market Colby Cheese & Rice Crackers 100g ($3.99)
- The Good Health Heroes: Have you met our Health Heroes? They’re packed with on-the-go goodness to fuel your body and mind as you power through the day.
Winner: Yoguri Protein Yogurt 160g ($2.19)
- The Time Lord: Master the art of the midweek meal with these tasty feeds that are high quality and higher in convenience. These are your Time Lords.
Winner: Seasons Pride Potato Gratin 400g 4pk ($4.99)
- The Life of the Party: From fancy fromage to superior spreads, these snacks are the Life of the Party, and you’ll always be coming back for more.
Winner: Deli Originals Fresh Hommus 200g ($2.29)
- The Partner in Grime: When the sludge won’t budge and the muck can’t be unstuck, these Partners in Grime are here to help.
Winner: Di-San Laundry Soaker 1kg ($3.69)
This year’s winners see some new items make it to the top, including the Potato Gratin and StationPorterhouse Steak. Meanwhile, the Fresh Hommus and Boneless Butterflied Chicken are returning winners.
You can find out more about the winning products here.
This article has been updated to reflect the winners of the 2023 People’s Picks awards.
Lead Image Credit: Getty/ALDI