Afterpay Day is officially here. Kicking off this morning at 8am, (*Thursday, March 17) and running until midnight on March 20, the mega online shopping event will last for four whole days, so you can shop a range of massive sales from your favourite both online and in-store.
Afterpay Day is offering Aussies up to 70% off from top retailers like The Iconic, P.E. Nation, Dyson, Kmart, Adore Beauty and more, and gives shoppers the ability to pay better by managing their payments in four fortnightly instalments without incurring interest.
This year, to support Aussies in flood-affected areas, Afterpay will be inviting customers to add a $2 donation to Thread Together to their order — an organisation delivering clothes to those in need. The $2 donation will be deducted from a shoppers’ first payment instalment. This comes alongside an initiative that’s seen the brand already donate $400,000 to Thread Together, in addition to 250 hours of staff volunteering.
Another first time initiative for the online shopping event will be the DROPSHOP by Afterpay experience. The Afterpay Dropshop is a one-stop-shop where customers can discover limited-edition drops, exclusive collaborations and the freshest releases. According to Afterpay, Culture Kings will be doing daily drops, while other retailers including Adidas, Waves AU and Harrolds will also be releasing items.
Aussies can get a sneak peek of the products from today on the Afterpay Dropshop, with Afterpay Pulse Rewards members (Afterpay’s loyalty program), securing early access from tomorrow, Wednesday, March 16.
Keep reading for everything you need to know about Afterpay Day and how you can make the most out of the best Afterpay day sales.
Table of Contents
What is Afterpay Day?
Afterpay Day is one of the biggest online shopping events in the country, so it generates a lot of excitement when it rolls around – typically twice a year. The most recent one happened back in August of 2021 and was absolutely stacked with sweet, sweet sales. Last year, it was offering Aussies up to 70% off from top retailers both online and in-store across the country, so here’s hoping it does the same again for 2022.
When is Afterpay Day 2022?
Afterpay Day 2022 is currently slated to kick off at 8am on March 17, 2022, running until March 20, 2022. That’s four full days to bag as many discounts as possible across some of your favourite retailers.
The best Afterpay Day sales
This year’s Afterpay Day sales lineup is filled with big-name brands like The Iconic, P.E. Nation, Dyson, Kmart, Adore Beauty and more, which have huge sales happening right now. You can check out our round-up of the best Afterpay Day sales here.
The Best Afterpay Day Fashion Sales
- ASOS — Up to 70% off + an additional 15% off Thurs 17th and Fri 18th
- Myer — Up to 30% off women’s, men’s and kids’ fashion, footwear, accessories, and underwear
- The ICONIC — 25% off Afterpay Day (discount applied at checkout)
- Seed — 20% off storewide
- CultureKings — Extra 25% off new season & sale: Minimum 25 – 80% off using the code AFTERPAY
- Saint Valentine Jewellery — 20% Off selected styles using the code Afterpayday
- SHEIKE — Use code AFTERPAY and save 20% off sitewide
- Nude Lucy — 25% Off selected styles
- Restated Vintage — Enjoy 15% off sitewide (excluding sneakers)
- Harrods — Shop up to 70% off selected local and international designer brands
- P.E. Nation — 25% off online
- Camilla — 70% off online warehouse sale
- Cue — 15% off full-priced styles on purchases made with Afterpay
- Veronika Maine — 15% off selected full price styles
- Aje — 20% off the Afterpay Day edit
- Lioness — 25% off storewide using the code AFTERPAYDAY
- The Daily Edited — 20% off storewide
- Cotton On — 30% off sitewide
- Stylerunner — At Least 25% Off their best styles
The Best Afterpay Day Beauty Sales
- Sephora — 20% off storewide (excl. Dyson) with a minimum spend of $120
- JSHealth — 15% off sitewide
- MAC Cosmetics — Take 20% off sitewide. T&Cs apply
- AdoreBeauty — Up to 30% off select products at checkout
- Sabbia Co — 20% off using the code ‘AFTERPAY20’
- Aveda — 15% off sitewide, for a limited time only! Plus, choose five samples with $100+ orders
- Bobbi Brown — 20% off sitewide plus a gift with purchase
- La Mer — Enjoy the best-selling Crème de la Mer 7ml and Treatment Lotion 15ml with any $275+ purchase. Plus, receive The Cleansing Foam 30ml with any $500+ purchase
- Estée Lauder — Receive a free full-size ANR Eye Supercharged Complex with $150+ skincare purchases
- Clinique — Enjoy 15% off all orders and a free full-sized All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage with $100+ orders
- Vida Glow — Enjoy 20% off sitewide* (excluding bundles and subscription)
- Innoxa — Buy three items and unlock 40% off
- Skin Republic — Get 40% off bundles
- Above the Collar — 10% off sitewide using the code APAY
- Jo Malone London — A complimentary fragrant trio: choose a miniature Cologne (9ml), Body Crème (15ml) and Body & Hand Wash (15ml) with any $200 purchase
- Glasshouse Fragrances — Receive a ‘Scent Scene Duo’ gift with purchase with orders over $100.
- Circa — By two, get one free (3 for 2)
- In Essence — Enjoy 30% off plus free shopping on orders $50+
- Oil Garden — Enjoy 30% off plus free shopping on orders $50+
- Laser Clinics Australia — 50% off laser hair removal treatments
- Priceline — Save 50% on Maybelline and Rimmel make-up ranges
- Bodyblendz — 25% off sitewide
- Boost Lab — 25% off supercharged serums using the code APDAY2022
- Stuff — 20% off all STUFF
- Hairhouse — Buy 1 Get 10% Off, Buy 2 Get 15% Off, Buy 3 Get 20% Off
- The Beauty Chef — 20% off bio-fermented powders, elixirs and topical skincare
- Bondi Sands — 30% off sitewide
The Best Afterpay Day Homewares & Lifestyle Sales
- Frenchie — 30% off sitewide using the code AFTERPAYDAY
- Koala — 20% off best sellers plus 15% off the rest
- Lovehoney — Up to 70% off select items
- Wild Secrets — Up to 70% off sitewide
- I love linen — Up to 20% off
- Dyson — 25% off or gift with purchase on selected Dyson technology
- $250 off the Dyson V8™ Absolute cordless vacuum cleaner
- $150 off the Dyson V7™ Motorhead Origin cordless vacuum cleaner
- Buy a Dyson V12™ Detect Slim Absolute Extra cordless vacuum cleaner, and receive a complimentary spare Charger and battery kit valued at over $150
- KitchenAid — Up to 20% off on the RRP* on selected products
- Goodness Me — Up to 30% off select products
- Bed Bath ‘n’ Table — Up to 50% off quilt covers, sheets, towels and more
- Catch.com.au — Shop Thousands Of Deals
- Petbarn — Up to 40% off selected online products
- DoorDash — 50% off next five orders over $50
- Luxury Escapes — Up to 65% off
- Kmart — $10 and under on a huge range of items, only at Kmart
- Flora & Fauna — 15% off sitewide using the code AFTERPAY15
- Silvi — 25% off pillowcases
- Ecosa — Spend and save up to 35% off storewide
- Bed in a Box — Score an extra $50 off the already discounted price using the code AFTERPAYDAY22
- Petculture — 20% off for Afterpay Day
- Brosa — 20% off everything on-site and in-store
The Best Afterpay Day Tech & Gaming Sales
- MyDeal — Save $10 when you spend $75+ use code: APD10
- Catch.com.au — Shop Thousands Of Deals
- The Good Guys— Get up to $80 in Store Credit when you checkout with Afterpay, min spend of $500, and other T&Cs apply.
- Samsung — Up to 15% off on selected Samsung products
- Mwave — Up to 50% off at Mwave on selected items using the code AFTERPAYDAY322
How does Afterpay work?
Afterpay is essentially like a virtual lay-by, except you don’t have to wait until you’ve paid in full before you take your purchase home. Translation? You don’t need to pay the total amount upfront if you don’t want to or can’t afford to at the moment. Huge win!
You simply pay one instalment on the actual day of purchase and then pay the same amount fortnightly over six weeks (four instalments total). You don’t pay any interest or fees as long as you pay on time. If you’re late on a payment, you’ll incur a $10 fee. However, that fee is capped and doesn’t compound. Afterpay also pauses your account until the balance is paid and you’re back on track.
Who has the service?
At this point, around 63,000 small and large businesses offer Afterpay as a payment option, so it’s safe to say that most of your favourite major retailers are on board. However, if you’re not sure, you can always check out either the retailer’s payment options via their website or the list of businesses on its store directory.
If you’re looking for a complete round-up of deals on the day, bookmark this page as we’ll be bringing you a comprehensive list of the best afterpay day sales.
This post has been updated since its original publication.