If you’ve got some spare cash burning a hole in your wallet, Click Frenzy Main Event 2021 officially kicks off at 7 pm (AEDT) on Tuesday, November 9 2021, and will end at midnight (AEDT) on Thursday, November 11 2021. There are loads of top-tier sales you can spend it on.
Over the course of 53 hours, Aussies typically get access to over 1,000+ deals and exclusive offers from big-name brands like Sephora, Lovehoney, Garmin and more. Sounds like the perfect time to do some early Christmas shopping if you ask us!
To help you during every phase of the huge event, we’ve put together a handy guide to making the most of this massive sale event — including how to get access to the pre-sale right now.
Table of Contents
When does Click Frenzy Main Event start?
Click Frenzy Main Event 2021 officially kicks off at 7 pm (AEDT) Tuesday, November 9 2021, and will end at midnight (AEDT) on Thursday, November 11 2021. As you can see, there’s a lot in store, so set your alarms!
What kind of deals can you expect from Click Frenzy Main Event 2021?
Each year a range of epic retailers join Click Frenzy’s huge online shopping event, and it’s highly likely this year will be no different. During the last Click Frenzy event back in June, there were huge savings on big brands like Sephora, ghd, Lovehoney, Adairs and more.
The best Click Frenzy Main Event 2021 Sales
The Best Click Frenzy Homewares Sales
- Dyson — Save up to 30% on a range of Dyson technologies
- Sheridan — Up to 50% off
- Amart Furniture — 20% off sitewide
- Emma Sleep — 60% off the Emma Original mattress
- David Jones — Save 30% on full-priced homewares
- E-Living Furniture — $99 deals for selected products & 15% off everything else
- Bevilles — 50% off diamond and gold jewellery and up to 20% off watches
- Koala — Spend and save up to $600
- House — 25% off Housewide*
- OzSale — 70% off bed linen
The Best Click Frenzy Beauty Sales
- GHD — Up to $50 off ghd styling tools, including the ghd original and new ghd max
- Adore Beauty — Up to 40% off select products
- Esmi Skin Minerals — Buy 2, get the 3rd free
- AMR Hair and Beauty — up to 90% off hair & beauty, plus a free mystery bag with every order
- Shaver Shop — Up to 70% off
- L’Oreal Paris — Up to 50% off
- French Beauty — Up to 40% off
- Tarte — 20% off sitewide
- Laser Clinics — $49 5-step microdermabrasion $29.50* Brazilian and underarms
- Wondersmile — 50% off clear impression kits and $250 off clear aligners
- THE ICONIC — 30% off select beauty products
- Shampoo With A Purpose — 20% off on orders over $10
The Best Click Frenzy Fashion Sales
- THE ICONIC — Up to 30% off select styles
- FILA — Up to 70% off selected items
- GUESS — 30-50% off select products
- Glassons — 20% off everything online
- Platypus — Up to 50% off
- Tommy Hilfiger — 30% off sitewide
- Peppermayo — Up to 25% off storewide*
- City Beach — Buy one get one 50% off
- Vans — Up to 50% off
- Surf Stitch — Up to 30% off almost everything
- Sunglass Hut — 20% off full-priced sunglasses + free shipping
- Gorman — 20-60% off selected styles
- Van Heusen — $25 Shirt edit
- Guess — 30-40% off select products
- Pretty Little Thing — 50% off everything
- Stylerunner — Up to 50% off
- Betts — 30% off sitewide
- Glue Store — 25% off instore and online
- Urban Outfitters — 20% off total purchase
- Barney Cools — 30% off using the code FRENZY
- Crocs — Up to 50% off select styles
The Best Click Frenzy Activewear Sales
- Adidas — Up to 50% off at the online outlet
- Reebok — 30% off across the outlet
- Under Armour — Up to 50% off
- New Balance — 40% off select clothing and shoes
- Everlast — 25% off sitewide
- 2XU — Up to 50% off select compression and apparel styles
- Rockwear — 30-70% off sitewide
The Best Click Frenzy Lifestyle Sales
- Lovehoney — 25% off sitewide
- Wild Secrets — Up to 60% off
- Oaks Hotels — 30% off stays over two nights across a number of their Aus & NZ properties
- Intrepid Travel — 20% off trips in Aus and NZ and save between 20-30% off 2022/23 season Antarctic voyages
- Red Balloon — $25 off when you spend $175 or more sitewide
- Deals Away — 7 night Fijian Tranquility Escape – $1,800pp (down from $1,999) and Red Centre Escape (Uluru) – $944pp (save $104)
The Best Click Frenzy Tech Sales
- Optus — 500GB for $65 mth for first 12 months
- Bose — Up to 50% off Bose speaker and headphone products
- MyDeal — Apple Airpods 2 – $179 (RRP $249) and Apple Watch Series 6 – $499 (Save $100)
- Telstra — $300 off Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 (now $949)
- Dell — Save up to 25% off all-in-one desktops, up to 40% off monitors and accessories, and up to 20% off Alienware and gaming laptops
- Lenovo — Save up to 33% off the Yoga range, up to 25% off select Legion laptops, and 45% off the ThinkPad X1 Fold with the promo code FRENZY21
- LG — Save $400 off an LG OLED 48-inch A1 TV, $100 off an LG UHD 80 Series 75-inch 4K TV, and up to 26% off other select models
- MyDeal — Save $175 off an LG UP80 50-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV
- Diamonds Camera — Save up to 20% off cameras and 25% off lenses from Sony, Nikon, Olympus and more
- DigiDirect — Score up to 20% off cameras and lenses
Which retailers are taking part in Click Frenzy Main Event 2021?
If other Click Frenzy events are anything to go by the list of retailers is usually pretty impressive and stretches across all categories — sporting goods, tech, pet supplies, beauty, fashion — you name it and there’s probably a sweet, sweet deal you can shop.
How to get the best deals
Of course, trying to nab a product for 99% off isn’t easy and stock is super limited for the Go Gaga deals. Just look at the tales of misery and woe from previous years! That’s because there are a very specific set of rules you have to follow to make sure you can get the insane prices that are only available for a very, very short time — we’re talking less than 30 seconds here, people.
So how do you set yourself up for success? Plenty of these tips will be useful for regular Frenzy shopping too, not just the limited-time deals.
1. Be a Click Frenzy member
That means heading to the Click Frenzy homepage and whacking your details. Easy enough.
Subscribers will receive a series of emails over a 24-hour period. Going on past efforts, each email will instruct you as to where and when you need to head to certain Click Frenzy pages. Plus, you get access to all the pre-sale deals mentioned above and access to tomorrow’s main event 30-minutes before the general public.
As you can see, you need to be in a particular section of the Click Frenzy site. During that time, a banner will appear that has a code written on the front. Remember that. You don’t have time to write it down. Click the banner and you’ll be ready to pay.
2. Turn off your adblockers
If you’re using an adblocker, you will need to turn it off. The banner that appears on the webpage is a ‘pop-up’ and blockers such as AdBlock will prevent that from appearing. If you can’t see it, you can’t click it.
3. Payment options
Purchases will be made directly through the retailer’s website so payment options will vary across the board. Each brand page on the Click Frenzy website will give you a heads up on the forms of payment that will be accepted.
4. Purchase limits
There are likely to be limits on how many terms you can purchase, particularly with the big 99% off deals. So, saving $99 on a $100 gift card mightn’t be as good as saving thousands on a new TV. Don’t get trigger happy with the first deal you see.
This article has been updated since its original publish date.