If you’ve got some spare cash burning a hole in your wallet, Click Frenzy’s Fitness & Fashion event is here to help you spend it. Kicking off yesterday and ending at midnight (AEST) on Sunday, October 3, you can save on a range of brands like Platypus, Athlete’s Foot, Hype DC, Skechers, Timberland, Stance, CAT, Sperry, Dr Martens, Vans, Glue, Stylerunner, Superga, Ellesse, Nude Lucy and more.
If you’re not sure where to start, don’t worry, we’ve got you. You can check out our exhaustive list of all the best finds here and spend more time shopping the best Click Frenzy sales rather than looking for them.
Here’s what we have spotted so far.
The Best Click Frenzy Fitness and Fashion Sales
- Athlete’s Foot — Up to 40% off selected styles
- Merrell — 20%-50% off selected styles
- Saucony — Up to 50% off selected styles
- Hype DC — 30% off selected full price items
- Platypus — Up to 50% off sale including converse, PUMA, Vans and Adidas
- Skechers — Up to 50% off
- Stylerunner — Up to 60% off selected styles, including Nike, P.E Nation and Camilla and Marc
- Glue Store — 25% off full-price items and take a further 20% off sale items
- Vans — Up to 20%-70% off
- Dr Martens — 20-50% off selected styles and DOCS
- CAT — 20%-50% off selected styles
- Timberland — 30%-70% off best-sellers
- Superga — Up to 70% off selected styles
- Nude Lucy — Up to 60% off selected styles and 30% off sweats
- Pivot — 30% off big brands, including Nike
- Exie — 20% off Spring favourites
- The Trybe — 20% off full-priced items
You can find out more about the Click Frenzy Fitness and Fashion Sales here.
This article has been updated since its original publish date.