If your kitchen is looking a little worse for wear, and you’re in desperate need of new appliances, we’ve got good news for you. Amazon Prime Day 2021 here.
Kicking off yesterday and running for a full 65 hours, the massive online shopping event is absolutely brimming with bargains. If you love cooking up a storm in the kitchen then it might be worth pulling together your wish list now. Last year’s sales included a bunch of amazing deals on kitchen appliances, from brands like De’Longhi, Tefal and more.
To give you a head start, we’ve gone ahead and rounded up some of the best savings so far.
- De’Longhi La Specialista EC9335BK Manual Espresso Coffee Machine, was $792, now $593 (save $199)
- De’Longhi Icona Classic Electric Kettle was $79, now $64.78 (save $14.22)
- De’Longhi Icona Classic Toaster 2 Slice Toaster was $139, now $71.10 (save $67.90)
- Kenwood Multipro Home Food Processor was $172.30, now $141.29 (save $31.01)
- Tefal Ingenio Emotion 4pc Frypan Set was $179.10, now $157.49 (save $21.61)
- Jamie Oliver by Tefal Cooks Classic Induction Non-Stick Hard was $369.95, now $138.72 (save $231.23)
- Jamie Oliver by Tefal Cooks Classic Induction Non-Stick Hard Anodised 5pc Set was $799.95, now $295 (save $504.95)
If you haven’t already got an Amazon Prime account to access these sweet deals, you can sign up here.