If you’ve ever experienced the disappointment of visiting your local Kmart only to find the homewares shelves completely ransacked – we have good news for you. As of today, online retail giant Catch are official stockists of Anko (Kmart’s homewares brand). Yes, you read that correctly. It’s now possible to shop thousands of products from the iconic Kmart range from the comfort of your couch (read: no waiting in checkout queues).
From rattan side tables to air fryers, the site has everything you need to transform your kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and living room. Now’s the time to finally grab all those items you’ve been lusting after (while you still can). To sweeten the deal even further, Catch are offering their members free delivery on the Anko range with no minimum spend. A Club Catch membership will cost you $69, or $6.50 per month for their annual offering. You can check out all the membership details here.
We know sifting through thousands of products is a waste of precious time you don’t have. That’s why we’ve rounded up our top picks across each category of the Kmart homewares collection. Heads up – you’d be wise to add to cart pretty quickly given how fast they typically sell out. Happy shopping!
- Sausage Roll Maker ($29)
- Steam Mop ($49)
- 3.2L Air Fryer ($69)
- 4-Slice Sandwich Press ($29)
- 1.7L Kettle in Scandi White ($39)
- Rattan Side Table ($39)
- Ceramic Aroma Diffuser ($35)
- Bedside Table in White ($29)
- Soft Comfort Double Bed Quilt ($32)
- Zanna Cushion in Cream ($12)
- Faux Sherpa Bean Bag in White ($29)
- Side Tables in White ($45)
- Rattan Shade Floor Lamp ($49)
- Oak Look Storage Bench ($49)
- 3 Stacking Shelves in Natural ($19)