Click Frenzy 2020 — AKA Australia’s answer to Black Friday — is officially GO! Sales are running from today until midnight 12th November, which gives you 53 hours to sniff out all the best deals. Alternatively, you can check out our exhaustive list of all the best finds here and save yourself the time. Here are the best deals for Click Frenzy 2020 so far, with links to buy.
Note: We’ll be updating this page repeatedly over the duration of the sale, so keep refreshing to see the latest bargains on tech, fashion, beauty, homewares and so much more. Happy shopping!
Best Click Frenzy Deals On Appliances and Kitchenware:
- Save up to 75% off at House: There’s an extra 25% off sitewide including sale items.
- Take 25% off sitewide at Ecosa: From mattresses and bed frames to sheets and pillowcases, enjoy a generous saving on everything.
- Up to 50% off at Catch: Save 29% on the Dyson V7 Cordless Vacuum and 15% on kitchen appliances.
- Take up to 80% off at Kogan: Save big on top appliances like kettles and air fryers.
- Take 30% off kitchenware at Myer: Includes Joseph Joseph, Kitchenaid, Bodium and more. 40% off dinnerware, cutlery, glassware and napery.
- Take an extra 25% off sitewide at Robin’s Kitchen: including cookware and knives and includes sale items.
- 20% off sitewide + free shipping and a gift with purchase at ettitude.
Best Activewear & Beauty Deals:
- Save 20% off SkinCeuticals best-sellers at Adore Beauty: Valid on C E Ferulic, HA Intensifier, Phyto Corrective Gel, AGE Interrupter & Phloretin CF.
- Take 15% off Benefit Cosmetics at Adore Beauty: Excludes limited edition holiday packs.
- 40% off site wide at Sukin.
- 20% off site wide at Glam Raider: Includes the Mermade Hair tool, The Ordinary and Becca.
- Take 20% off Endota products.
- Save up to 65% off haircare at Oz Hair & Beauty: You can also save $50 on selected hair appliances.
- Take 20 off site wide at Lovehoney: Excludes Fleslight, Doxy and Lovense.
Best Fashion Deals:
- Up to 25% off at Forever New
- 40% off site wide at Ally Fashion
- Up to 30% off select styles at Dr. Martens
- Up to 50% off select brands at Platypus
- 25% off almost everything at Surfstitch
- Take 30% off everything ASOS
- 25% off everything at Beginning Boutique
- Save 55% on everything at Boohoo
- Take $25 off almost everything at Princess Polly
- 60% off everything at Nasty Gal
- 30% off site wide at Tommy Hilfiger (Use code: FRENZY)
- 25% off selected women’s fashion including Levi’s and Mossman at Myer
- Up to 25% off at Forever New
- Up to 60% off selected styles at Under Armour
- Up to 40% off including ASICS, Adidas, Nike and more, along with 25% off all sports apparel at The Athletes Foot
- Save on big name brands like Nike and Adidas at Catch
- Take 20-60% off selected styles at L’urv Sportswear
- 20% off site wide at Two Tags
- Up to 60% off site wide at Echt
- 30-60% off site wide at Rockwear
- Up to 50% off at Sketchers
- Take up to 60% off at Sportitude
- Save 30% on almost everything at 2XU
- 40% off everything at Bonds
- Up to 40% on selected clothing and tech at Rebel
Best Click Frenzy Tech Deals:
- Take 15% off selected audio at Myer: Including Bose, Sony, UE and Moki.
- Grab a 90-day phone recharge with 120GB (40GB each 30 days) for $14.90 from Kogan. This deal would normally be $139.90. Recharge is only available to new customers, and is a one-time offer. It must be purchased before 11.59PM AEST November 12.
- Take up to 40% off selected Dell products: Includes the Dell G5 Gaming Desktop, Dell 27 Gaming Monitor, Dell Inspiron 14 7000 Laptop and more.
- 10% off a range of products at The Good Guys: Includes select cameras, appliances, headphones, TV, home theatre and more.
- Save $250 on the Dyson V7 Animal at Catch: Was $699, now $449.
- $10 off sim-only plans and data plans with Telstra.
- Save 50% on select Bose products: Limited stock available.
- Save up to $1,500 on selected HP products.
- Take up to 50% off select laptops and computers at Lenovo: Includes the ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 7 and more.
As Lifehacker editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Lifehacker often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.