If you’ve been looking to get back into the gym but can’t quite find the motivation, there’s nothing better than brand new activewear. From running shoes to moisture-wicking tops and trackpants, Click Frenzy 2020 – also known as Click Frenzy Main Event- has a range of incredible deals on big name brands. A great workout starts with the right gear, so there’s no better time to invest in yourself and your health. If you’ve been eyeing off a new pair of sneakers but been waiting for them to go on sale, now is your chance.
Below, we’ve rounded up our favourite picks below so you don’t have to go trawling through the hundreds of deals currently on offer. Just remember though, the sale only goes for 53 hours, so you’ll need to be quick if you want to make the most of all these deals. Happy shopping!
Here’s the full list of all the top sportswear deals available now.
- Under Armour: Up to 60% off selected styles
- The Athletes Foot: Up to 40% off including ASICS, Adidas, Nike and more, along with 25% off all sports apparel
- Catch: Save on big name brands like Nike and Adidas
- L’urv Sportswear: 20-60% off selected styles
- Two Tags: 20% off sitewide
- Echt: Up to 60% off sitewide
- Rockwear: 30-60% off sitewide
- Sketchers: Up to 50% off
- Sportitude: Up to 60% off
- 2XU: 30% off almost everything
- Bonds: 40% off everything
- Rebel: Up to 40% on selected clothing and tech
Lifehacker’s choice of the best Click Frenzy 2020 sportswear deals
- Garmin Vivoactive 3 Gunmetal – $249
- Fitness Hi-Rise Compression ⅞ Tights — $97.97
- ASICS Men’s Running Shorts – $25.45
- Skechers Women’s Flex Appeal 3.0 — $59.99
- Men’s Under Armour Legacy Windbreaker Jacket — $98
- Arise Comfort Cropped Long Sleeve $31 –
As Lifehacker editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Lifehacker often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.