Online retailer Catch is turning 14 this week, and to celebrate they’re running some huge sales across their birthday week. From 7th to 11th October, they’ll be dropping new deals every hour from 9am to 5pm. These deals will be available until 11.59pm (AEST) on Sunday, 11th October or until stocks last. Considering some of the deals on offer, they probably won’t last long.
As part of their pre-party celebrations, Catch will be offering $15 off any eligible purchase over $75 for today, Tuesday 6th October, only.
There’ll also be some great deals on other brands, like Dyson, KitchenAid, Ray Ban, ASICS, French Connection, Beats Headphones, Maxwell & Williams, and Glasshouse candles – with an extra 30% off Kathmandu products and 20% off Target kidswear.
To really sweeten the deal, any purchase made during Catch’s birthday sale will also go in the running to receive a Golden Ticket that is worth $1,000. There’s only 30 Golden Tickets all up, with five tickets being released each day and it can only be used on Catch purchases.
You can find out more about the deals in Catch’s birthday sale here.
Here are some of the best deals Catch are offering:
- Dyson V7 Cordless Vacuum – $449 (RRP $699)
- Beats Studio3 Bluetooth Wireless Headphones – $299 (RRP $449)
- Russell Hobbs 1.5L Retro Style Blender – $58 (RRP $99)
- ASICS Women’s Gel-Quantum 360 5 Sportstyle Sneakers – $120 (RRP $179.99)
- Oral B Genius 9000 Electric Toothbrush – $155 (RRP $349)
- Michael Kors Bedford Medium Top Zip Pocket Tote – $158 (RRP $199)
- Maxwell & Williams 16-Piece Westbury 18/10 Stainless Steel Cutlery Set – $49 (RRP $99.95)
As Lifehacker editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Lifehacker often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.