After recently unveiling a brand new range of Echo products, Amazon is knocking a hefty chunk of change off a number of its earlier generation Echo devices, a whole day before the Amazon Prime Day sale officially kicks off. From the 3rd-Gen Echo Dot to the 10th-Gen Kindle, here’s what’s going on the cheap.
- Save $100 on Echo Show 8 – $129
- Save $100 on Echo Link – $129
- Save 40% on Echo Dot with Clock – $59
- $100 off Echo Sub – $99
- Save up to $80 on Kindle Paperwhite – $149
- Save 57% on Echo Dot (3rd Gen) – $34
- Save $50 on Echo Studio – $279
- Save 30% on Ring Video Doorbells – $229
- Save $40 on Kindle (10th Gen) – $99
- Save $150 on Echo Link Amp – $309
- Save $120 on Echo Show (2nd Gen) – $229
- Save 38% on Echo Show 5 – $79
- Save 40% on Amazon eero mesh wifi – $119
- Save up to $140 on Kindle Oasis – $309
- Save 38% on Echo Auto – $49
“We’re excited to offer Australian Prime members the chance to access fantastic savings across tens of thousands of products from international and Aussie brands across all categories for Prime Day this year,” Matt Furlong, Amazon Australia’s country manager, said in a press release provided to Gizmodo Australia.
If this first deal is anything to go by, we’re in for one hell of a ride over the next two and a bit days.
As Lifehacker editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Lifehacker often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.