Tomorrow (Sunday, June 21) is Father’s Day, and for a lot of people, this year’s celebrations will look a little different. Unless you live with your dad and have been quarantining with him this whole time, you may not even be seeing him in person this weekend. But if you are, and you want to treat him to a meal, but don’t necessarily have it in your budget, there are a variety of restaurants offering free food and other deals to celebrate dads. Even if you’re not doing something with your dad (and/or if it’s a hard day for you), you can still take advantage of these tasty offers.
Like Mother's DayRead more
And given the whole pandemic/social distancing situation, assume these are for take-out or delivery, but at this point, it’s up to your state to determine when restaurants open, so pay attention to that. One way around this is by getting your dad a gift card ” many of which are discounted (essentially giving you future free food). This way you can plan to dine together in real life once we’re in a better position, public health-wise. So, without further ado, here are those freebies and deals:
- Benihana: Get $US10 ($15) in promotional cards when you spend $US50 ($73) in gift cards. Or, get $US60 ($87) in promotional cards when you spend $US250 ($365) in gift cards.
- BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse: Buy $US50 ($73) in gift cards and get a $US10 ($15) bonus card.
- Boston Market: There’s a Father’s Day special, and you can get a $US5 ($7) bonus gift card with the purchase of $US25 ($36) in gift cards.
- Chillis: Get a $US10 ($15) bonus card when you buy $US50 ($73) in gift cards.
- Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers: Dads eat free.
- Einstein Bros. Bagels: Order Father’s Day breakfast on the app for pick-up, and dads get a free hash brown.
- Macaroni Grill (Romano’s): All digital gift cards are 25% off when ordered online with the promo code DAD20.
- Outback Steakhouse: Get a free $US10 ($15) gift card when you buy a $US50 ($73) gift card.
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse: Get a $US50 ($73) bonus for every $US250 ($365) you spend on gift cards.