It looks like June is going to be pretty light month in terms of new Disney+ content. The streaming service has released its list of upcoming programming for the month and it’s pretty short, but there are still a few things worth getting excited about. Subscribe here.
On June 12, Disney+ will premiere Artemis Fowl, the Kenneth Branagh-directed adaptation of the bestselling YA book series. The film was in development for nearly two decades, so it’s a bit of a downer that its planned May theatrical release was cancelled due to the pandemic, but it’s a nice addition for parents looking for something new to watch with their kids.
On June 5 we’ll get seasons 1 and 2 of both Howie Mandel’s Animals Doing Things and Weird But True! On June 19, season 1 of the 1997 animated series 101 Dalmatians lands on the streaming service, while on June 26 we’ll get Into the Unknown: Making Frozen 2.
Here’s the full rundown of everything to expect in June.
- Alaska’s Grizzly Gauntlet: Season 1
- America’s Greatest Animals
- Chasing the Equinox
- Howie Mandel’s Animals Doing Things: Seasons 1-2
- Secrets of Wild India: Season 1
- The Greeks: Season 1
- Weird but True!: Seasons 1-2
- Wild Hawaii: Season 1
- Women of Impact: Changing the World
- Artemis Fowl
- Walt & El Grupo
- Mighty Med: Seasons 1-2
- The Liberty Story
- The Story of the Animated Drawing
- 101 Dalmatians: Season 1
- Big Sur: Wild California
- Muppet Babies Play Date: Season 1
- Schoolhouse Rock: Season 1
- Tinker Bell and the Pirate Fairy
- Into the Unknown: Making Frozen 2
- Man in Space
- Mars and Beyond
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief
- Tarzan II
- Raven’s Home: Season 3