Everyone loves a good deal and no one understands that better than the writers here at Lifehacker. To get you started today, here are some online sales worth emptying your digital wallets for including Dyson vacs, cheap pre-paid SIMs and cheap Tim Tams in case we’re all locked up in quarantine.
1. Dyson V7 Motorhead Origin cordless vacuum: Dyson’s vacuum cleaners have a huge rep for being the best dirt-suckers around. And while they often come with a hefty price tag, you can score a massive discount at the moment on the Moorhead Origin. Normally priced at $599, if you use the code PDMOTOR at checkout, you can score one for less than $320Hit Ebay for this great deal.
2. Confectionery and snacks galore: Catch is running a great lollies and chocolates sale with lots of items reduced significantly. For example, a a three pack of Caramel Easter eggs is just $10.50. Or you might prefer the classic 1.3kg pack of Allens Party Mix for $12.50.
3. Amazon Echo smart speaker: The third generation Echo smart speaker normally costs $144. But if you pick up two of these and use the discount code ECHO229, you can score a pair for $229 – a saving of $59, or a little over 25% Pop over to Amazon for this deal.
4. Optus $150 SIM Starter Kit: Optus is offering a solid deal for a prepaid SIM. For $150, which is a $30 price drop, you get 365 days of coverage with 120GB of data – that includes a bonus of 60GB. There’s unlimited talk and text as well and if you don’t use all the data, 50GB can be rolled over. There are some T&Cs to look at but it’s a pretty good deal. Head over to Optus for this offer.
5. Digital Air Fryer: There’s a massive saving on this 7l air fryer. Instead of using stacks of oil to get your crispy chips, this air fryer will deliver golden and crunchy chips in a far more healthy way. Usually priced at $499, almost $450 has been shaved of the price, bringing it to a svelte $99. Jump over to Ebay to score this deal.
6. Arnott’s Tim Tams: If there’s going to be a coronavirus apocalypse, then you’ll want more than toilet paper. Woolworths has cut the price of Tim Tams to just $1.82 a pack. That’s almost as good as a pack of Tim Tams that never ends! Visit Woolworths for this deal.