G’day! Here are some cracking online bargains for Lifehacker readers, including: 80% off beauty products at Catch, FREE Sizzlers cheese toast, 70% off The Witcher game bundles, Amazon toy clearavce and more!
1. 85% off books: Booktopia has updated its Bargain page with up to 85% off select books. There are also a bunch of DVDs on sale if you’re still doing the physical media thing. Here are the plans.
2. 70% off The Witcher 3 bundles: If you’ve been enjoying The Witcher on Netflix, you can check out the best game in the series right now for under 12 bucks. GOG.com is selling The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt on PC with all DLC extras for just $11.99. Buy it here!
3. 80% off beauty products: Catch is having another beauty and fragrance sale with up to 80% off. Participating brands include Burberry, CoverGirl, Dior, L’Oreal, Maybelline, Revlon and stacks more. Buy here!
4. Amazon toy sale: Save up to 29% on select Toy Story 4, DC Comics, and Enchantimals products. Buy here!
5. Free toast at Sizzlers: If you live near a Sizzlers restaurant, you can score free Cheese Toast on 18 January between 11am and 2pm. (Alternatively, here’s a recipe to make your own.) Click here for more info.
6. Lovehoney sale: Adult shop Lovehoney has extended its Summer Sale with even bigger discounts. Score a massive 70% off bestselling toys, lubricants and lingerie. Click here to see the sale!
As Lifehacker editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Lifehacker often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.